Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Few questions I need answered

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

x3knet

Established Member
Impact
1
What exactly is an Enom Reseller Account?

If I get one of these, does this mean I have to pay for a hosting package? (The word "reseller" makes me think of a hosting package)

Does it cost me any money to have an account at NameCheap, GoDaddy, or Enom?

Thanx guys! :-D :kickass:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Here's a good start for newbie's to Enom Reseller accounts:
http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10232

You do not have to pay for a "hosting package". Accounts at most Registrars are free, until you either register/transfer/renew domain names, of course. Pricing will always be a consideration.
I have a (free) $8.95 Enom Reseller account, and I wouldn't trade it in for either NameCheap or GoDaddy, IMHO. I may upgrade to either an $7.95/$6.95 Enom Reseller account, however ... those are not free in the secondary market.
Can get you a referral, as well.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
you can have a free $8.95 Enom Reseller account.Try asking around here, i'm sure some will be happy to make you one
 
0
•••
Righto.
Many fine NPr's will hook you up with a free $8.95 Enom Reseller account (which will require a min. $100.00 "funding" for registrations/trasfers/renewals - conversion to "Enom Bucks", as mentioned in the above thread and several others here in this Forum and in the "Domain Discussions" Forum). I've PM'd you with some information on this, as well.
:talk:
 
0
•••
So either way if I get an Enom account (the free 8.95 account) and I win an auction and get a domain (or buy one), either way I still have to pay one of the sites money? I'm confused...

Okay worded that wrong... if I get hooked up with a Enom Resller Account, I have to pay Enom $100 right then and there? B/c I'm looking to spend $0 on this.

And... If I dont have to pay Enom, will I have to pay for anything in the end? (not including auctions from this site, basically would i have to pay namecheap, godaddy, or enom for something?)
 
0
•••
ermm..i don't quite get what you are saying
 
0
•••
Domain name registrations/transfers (in), and renewals are not free ... so there will likely come a time that money will be required.
If you don't plan on doing any of these things, then the accounts (to simply have them, say to recieve "free pushes") are free.
B-)
 
0
•••
Ahh great!

I just went to Enom and I have to put my CC info in, there's no way of opening an account without putting in that information, correct?

EDIT

When you "just to have the account for 'free pushes,'" what does that exactly mean? That somebody will transfer the domain over to me in my name into my account? But either way, everything is still free? lol
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back