NameSilo

domain Buyer wants me to come up with a price.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

andriegel

Top Member
Impact
890
I always try to make an interested buyer come up with the price for obvious reasons, but in this case I have to come up with a number.
I am in communication with an unsolicited party who wants to buy the domain name WomensRights.us

Please help me determine the range for agressive pricing, but not too high as to scare away the buyer.

Thanks and best regards,

Andrew
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Unsolicited party

Please tell us some more about the potential buyer, IYHO's. :gl: :talk:
Thanks, kindly.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Thanks Jeff-
She's a PHD President with a software firm out of Switzerland...
I have PM'd you the specific company name out of respect for her privacy.

Andrew
 
0
•••
PM replied ... will post more later p.m.

Thanks again, Andrew.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
If you could tell me some more about the potential buyer, and I will let you know what I think.
 
0
•••
Start up high..so you can negociate if he's not confortable with the price.
 
0
•••
starting up too high might scare the guy away .. don't you think ? ?

for a 500$ domain if you ask 5000 don't you think he will say "thanks but no thanks" ?
 
0
•••
Zeeble said:
If you could tell me some more about the potential buyer, and I will let you know what I think.

That's about all I know: they are a Doctorate-level President of a small software company.

Thanks for your help, guys!

Andrew
 
0
•••
I don't feel starting to high is a bad thing...This prospestive buyer seems to have negotating prices on the mind...And it's a great name aswell,I would ask a fare price for the opening offer,As i believe this buyer will be up for negotating the price on this fine name.IMO
 
0
•••
It really does sound to me that you should put down a price of around $5k. And come down to $2k with her.

Thats my gut instinct and also she really does seem like she can afford it.
 
0
•••
This may or may not be your case, but there was a guy going around saying he was from a small software firm. He would seem interested in certain domain names and then he would ask for an appraisal, (from his own appraisal company). He never actually bought the domains.
 
0
•••
Yep, but I get the feeling this is not it.
 
0
•••
Kfkm09 said:
This may or may not be your case, but there was a guy going around saying he was from a small software firm. He would seem interested in certain domain names and then he would ask for an appraisal, (from his own appraisal company). He never actually bought the domains.

Thanks, this is a woman. She's legit.,
 
0
•••
I would ask $1500 for this domain and negotiate from there
 
0
•••
yoshiwara said:
I would ask $1500 for this domain and negotiate from there

Likewise - though she probably has quite a bit of money to spend.

Slightly off-topic... she's from Switzerland, trying to buy a .us domain? :?
 
0
•••
daddypi said:
Likewise - though she probably has quite a bit of money to spend.

Slightly off-topic... she's from Switzerland, trying to buy a .us domain? :?

Maybe she wants to immigrate to the US and wants to have a say in
WomensRights. :laugh:
 
0
•••
I made my offer: I'll report back.

Andrew
 
0
•••
Yeh, I'm still having an issue (with myself) about the ".US" here for her in this case, IMHO.
Based on what I know, and my instict at this time ... I would say to make an offer of between $387.50 - $500+/+ for an relative "Quick Sale", IMHO. Also, depending on the answer to above (regarding the .US domain name ownership / restrictions), you might be able to boost that up a bit but still as to not scare her off, too. :blink:
Please keep us posted! :music:

Best of Luck.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
2000$ - 3000$ sounds like a right price to me, maybe you should start with 3000$ and se what happens :)

Best of luck! :wave:
 
0
•••
This is hard. She might be willing to pay $10,000 then if you said $2,000 shes gonna say yes, You never know what end price there thinking
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back