IT.COM

negotiable .NET Selling @ $28K but .COM Avail Here - BARGAIN of Week? - realestatebrooklynny.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
---------------> Incredible $100 Deal Expires at 11:59pm PST Jan 19 <----------------
(then Minimum jumps up incrementally)

Hello All, this is the 5th installment of a few deals I'm posting up here as an long time but "in-active" member in an effort to introduce myself to forum and "Get Active"

Criteria:

Domain: RealEstateBrooklynNy.com
Age: Orig 2007 (Drop/Re-regstrd 2013 - understand w/ good domains age is not essential - see Aprsl!)
Appraisal: $2,300
Min. Bid: $375
BIN: $500
Registrar: Godaddy

Perhaps the finest of the offerings thus far, this is a recently re-registered domain with a 6 year history that needs little introduction as most are familiar with one of the great cities of one of the U.S.'s best known states (New York), & all are familiar with one of the most popular keywords, real estate!

This is the 3rd Most Valuable Domain for All KW combinations for Real Estate in Brooklyn.

Try finding a "good" real estate keyword in NY and you'll be somewhat hard-pressed, try finding a .com for it and you'll really feel left out. :'(

Today, however, you can pick up a GREAT domain here now and solve both of those dilemmas! :lala:

RealEstateBrooklynNY.com is available here to accepts offers, the .net version of this can currently be purchased on Domize and/or Godaddy Premium for $28,000 and everyone is well aware that the .com is far superior, and sought after more so than either the .net or .org versions.

Based off of that sound logic, this domain could very well go for $50,000 and actually, $90K would be more like it. (offer to local RE personnel in the area & you'll see what I mean)

But make no mistake, this domain can be sold to local Real Estate Professionals in the area (Brokers/Agents/Investors, etc) for much more than you can pick it up for here now!

I myself have recently listed this domain for sale on Godaddy Premium for $1,850 (which of course is a huge bargain in itself) and I have little doubt that in the near future it will sell there.

But for a limited time, this killer domain is available here (in the $100 minimum & NOT the $500 min) in this section of forum and may very well sell for not much over $100 since I am posting this on a Friday afternoon (where traffic here is very light :zzz:), I've got a little time to spare... guess we'll just see how it goes

(maybe a late xmas surprise?). :santa:

I wish you luck and let me know if there are any questions and (if anyone is still here) Let the Bidding (offers, of course), begin .

Good Luck!

:tu:

P.S.
There are other somewhat similar deals (tho not as much of a spread) to be had on some other threads which I just started so feel free to check them out as well! :blink:

Registrar: Godaddy (free push)
Payment: Paypal up to $500 / Escrow if over $500

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back