IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How to reset voodoo account (empty view, click, pending earnings...)?

•••
There is no way to empty an account. Are you trying to sell your account or something?

Donny

•••
There is no way to empty an account. Are you trying to sell your account or something?
Donny
Why do you think like that? If we got unwanted view or click, we want to empty it. Or you think can sell account without suspended risk?

•••
Did you forget to write something?

Donny

•••
@Donny

Are nTLDs like CLICK or CLUB earning any ad revenue on parking at Vooodoo?

•••
Not really. I checked from Monday which is only one day, but only one new gtld made more than $1.00 in total revenue for the day. I think the biggest problem is they just aren't getting much/any traffic.

Donny

•••
I started to join and start with voodoo on 11 november 2014, but why I have not received payment for november till now?

•••
I started to join and start with voodoo on 11 november 2014, but why I have not received payment for november till now?

You have an answer in the Donny footer just above your post.

•••
I started to join and start with voodoo on 11 november 2014, but why I have not received payment for November till now?

You could of joined 2 years ago but that doesn't mean anything. When did you start bringing the traffic in?

Example:

Your first day you see any revenue was December 15th. Well the end of the month is the December 30th. You now have to add on 30 more days for the payment to be cleared and submitted to you. So you would not get paid until January 30th for the month of December.

Now, if you have not received payment it's probably do to one of the following:

- tax information not set up
- account carried over
- A chargeback is large enough to warrant a temporary or permanent hold on funds (via Goggle)
- You have not met the minimum amount required to receive a payment.

The problem I have is, you want to say you haven't been paid but have you followed all the rules and set up the accounts properly? What does it say on your "PAYMENTS PAGE" ? Does it say carried over and if so there is a reason why.

Understand that Parking companies have a reason for not paying out. I can say that if Voodoo/Donny has not paid you then there is something specific as to why. You need to contact him in Private via a P.M. or his Support staff and ask why.

•••
You have an answer in the Donny footer just above your post.

Donny should have added that they pay at the end of the month, for the previous months earnings. So earnings in November would have been paid at the end of December.

•••
Hi Donny! What can I do to oprimze and improove the reults on my domain names in this year?
My account is Teddy7 can you check please for me? Thank you!

•••
Teddy7 - I'm at Namescon this week, do me a favor and send a ticket into our system and somebody on my team can take care of it for you.

Donny

•••
Thank you, no problem! Success :)

•••
Success?

This is the response we got to a similar query in Nov 2014 from Voodoo support

"
While we cannot assist you with driving traffic to your domains we can
offer suggestions for your account. Most users have found that changing
the keywords can offer a boost in CTR. Changing the layout can also
accomplish these things.

Please note that changing the keywords is a trial process. Make a change
and let it run for over a week. If the change causes a decrease make the
change sooner."

How logical and helpful is that? I wish I was smart enough to know these basics ROFL

•••
Most often Google ignores your suggested keywords these days.

•••
What you mean by these days ?

•••
Well it's been like that for over a year, imho.

•••
what is the carried over meaning?
i still have no get paid for november , why?

•••
@rizal - you would be better off asking their support than in this Forum. Especially since Donny is at NamesCon this week.

•••
when will i get paid carried over revenue?

•••
neo7275 - Send me a PM with your username and I'll take a look.

Donny

•••
@Donny:

I think your charge back (funds hold) logic needs a rethink/rework - respectfully. I share this here because I think this is a "user community issue"

Oct - $100 (Revenue) (held because of a pending charge back terms not clear)
Nov- $120 (Revenue) (held for 30 days as standard hold)
Dec -$50 (Revenue) with $70 advertiser charge back claim pending verification

VooDoo hold back a sum larger than required needed for a month, pending a "claim process verification"

For your financial assurance (security) is it not enough if you hold a sum equivalent to the "charge back claim" which may or may not be debited pending investigation outcome?

All "earnings figures" are for illustration ONLY.

Another suggestion is you should "fight back" on our behalf (parking community) with the 800 lb Gorilla and demand more transparency and rational charge back process - especially after the fact - advertisers have a week to claim/switch providers etc. no more .I understand we may not have a position where we can dictate terms to that monster but try collectively, possible strength in numbers!

•••
I've already explained this to you in a private email and/or our ticket system. But you are a special case. A few customers for certain reasons are were set to net 60 instead of net 30. This is why you didn't get paid September in October, you got paid September in November. In November or December I changed you to net 30.

The reason the revenue you had with us was held back was because the revenue you had generated in the current month was less than the pending chargeback that was coming in. I have never seen a pending chargeback just disappear, they have only gotten bigger or stayed the same.

For the protection of my company, if your pending chargeback is larger than the revenue of the current month, we will not pay you this month and wait until the following month. This has happened to people on this forum and they all know that we do pay them once we get all of the final numbers.

In your case, I just verified that you will be paid all of the remaining revenue that is pending in your account when we pay at the end of this month.

As far as fighting back against that 800lb Gorilla. I have fought back for years. I will leave it at that.

Donny

•••
@Donny:

I think your charge back (funds hold) logic needs a rethink/rework - respectfully. I share this here because I think this is a "user community issue"

Oct - $100 (Revenue) (held because of a pending charge back terms not clear)
Nov- $120 (Revenue) (held for 30 days as standard hold)
Dec -$50 (Revenue) with $70 advertiser charge back claim pending verification

VooDoo hold back a sum larger than required needed for a month, pending a "claim process verification"

For your financial assurance (security) is it not enough if you hold a sum equivalent to the "charge back claim" which may or may not be debited pending investigation outcome?

All "earnings figures" are for illustration ONLY.

Another suggestion is you should "fight back" on our behalf (parking community) with the 800 lb Gorilla and demand more transparency and rational charge back process - especially after the fact - advertisers have a week to claim/switch providers etc. no more .I understand we may not have a position where we can dictate terms to that monster but try collectively, possible strength in numbers!

Google, transparent? Ha!

•••
Carried Over in November will release in February (90 days)?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back