Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
whether the offense if they click on an ad with the same ip?

•••
I admire Donny's patience but what I always find strange is why people choose the forum to resolve their problems instead of a more personal medium.

Can it be that they expect some kind of support by other users?

•••
I admire Donny's patience but what I always find strange is why people choose the forum to resolve their problems instead of a more personal medium.

Can it be that they expect some kind of support by other users?

You are pro, but the rest not.

•••
That report is correct exactly or what other tool to check faillisted domains, like bodis api?

Bodis tool is great, you can select

•••
Now we have ability to see from where domains get traffic. I've noticed
that several domains get traffic from spam sites. Some of the domains had never been receiving this type of traffic before. Here are few examples of these spammy backlinks:

semalt.semalt.com
buttons-for-website.com
make-money-online.7makemoneyonline.com
7makemoneyonline.com

How to block this spam traffic?

•••
Now we have ability to see from where domains get traffic. I've noticed
that several domains get traffic from spam sites. Some of the domains had never been receiving this type of traffic before. Here are few examples of these spammy backlinks:

semalt.semalt.com
buttons-for-website.com
make-money-online.7makemoneyonline.com
7makemoneyonline.com

How to block this spam traffic?

Are you making money?

•••
•••
when ever i login on my acc and my dashboard show 'Please complete the form below by checking the boxes along with entering your full name in the box provided. Then click the "I Agree" button. '
but there no box below.

•••
D.K, try different browser the first time or turn off your adblocker.

Then it will work fine.

Donny

•••

If you are making money, it's not penalizing your account, and staff hasn't reached out to you then I would just "LEAVE IT AS IS".

My two cents..

•••
If you are making money, it's not penalizing your account, and staff hasn't reached out to you then I would just "LEAVE IT AS IS".

My two cents..
I guess you are right. And customer support told me that there is no any problem in this.

•••
The transaction change to carried over but pass the minpay this month, last month pay ok, what does it mean?

•••
Thank you voodoo you guy rock.keep up the good work guys.thank you

•••
is anyone already receiving payments from voodoo?
are the voodoo notify by email if the payment was made?

•••
Voodoo is great parking place.they pay when

•••
•••
•••
Hi Donny, Do you have any Special offers or Dedicated Account Manager for Professionals who have 5,000 + Domains to park at Voodoo ?

•••
No payment of voodoo for november? Is the delay beacuse of Christmas?

•••
you login your account sucess? you can check the transaction, if payment change to "carried over", your earnings was kept and no hope to get it.

•••

Same Here:

Voodoo support claims upstream provider is validating charges / ie. for advertiser chargebacks - That is a first - all of a sudden without notice, we have received NO payments in December, i.e. a total two months (30 standard) of payments have been held back - supposedly charge backs are going to exceed this..that is a first.-_-

Even the 2-5 USD charge backs should be questioned by domain owners. Meanwhile we have a bigger issue.

•••
Tht sucks when tht happens.you won't get paid for 90days:(

•••
Sorry, I went on a little vacation with my family and I was supposed to have internet, unfortunately I didn't have internet at all. All payments were made as usual before the end of the month.

neo7275 - Send me a PM with your username and I will look at your account.

Super Software - I see you have a ticket open with us, I'll respond in a few hours once I get to the office.

Donny

•••
@Donny Do you accept members from Iran?

•••
Yes, we accept customers from every country.

Donny

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back