NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
parkingtips - you are that exception to every rule. I think I am the only company who hasn't terminated your account yet, right? Here's a hint, your traffic is bad. Really bad!

Donny

•••
good evening,
I have a question and although my account (assimchaer1995) was suspended
why is that? what is the problem please help me.

•••
princemom - I responded to your ticket from last night.

Donny

•••
When will it paid? I had 29.2$ earnings last month.

•••
December's earning are paid out at the end of January, provided there are no chargebacks.

•••
December's earning are paid out at the end of January, provided there are no chargebacks.
Thank guy, are you voodoo team?

•••
i ues voodoo for about 6 manths now
make good income from it
and iam so happy on it
thnx donny for every thing

•••
by the way when my acount blocked first time donny help me alot in this
really he is great guy

•••
•••
I think it depend on every month, last month payment sent out before Xmas.

•••
Donny
I am trying to register on Voodoo. Any chance you could approve my account ?
User sliproad22

Thank you
Sliproad

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
"We pay once a month, at the end of the month. Usually the last business day of the month."

If today the last business day of the month? If no, then we haven't paid yet. :)

Donny

•••
•••
There should also be 'God Points' on namepros. To be earned by some special people that have 'Godly' patience :)

•••
hi donny
i want to ask you did there any hope that google will be back and buy traffic like before?
or google will still in this low
thnx

•••
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Donny

•••
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Donny

From what I understand. jlocool takes for granted that G has lowered the parking revenue and he asks if the lower earnings will stay that low or if it's just a temporary thing

•••
You are an awesome translator. :)

G looks at many things including the quality of your traffic, the domains, and what time of the day it is to determine what you are being paid. And what's even crazier, sometimes it depends on the advertisers as well. :)

There is always an ebb and flow with how much you will be paid, you just need to be available during the good times.

Donny

•••
hi donny
i want to ask you did there any hope that google will be back and buy traffic like before?
or google will still in this low
thnx
Do you want to buy traffic for google ads?

•••
thx i understand now
and sorry for my bad english
thx

•••
Hey Donny..

I heard from few of my friends that they got chargeback which was infact higher than what revenue they earned in the whole month.. I felt they must be joking around.. But today i ready a message @ dotweekly where someone pointed the same issue.

http://dotweekly.com/negative-domain-parking-revenue/

Im not excatly sure about this thing but just wanted if you can give some insight... I have seen revenue as 3 clicks 1 cent.. But NEGATIVE.. thats strange...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back