Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Ok, so we know how popular our Official Parked.com thread was...let's give @Donny's newest genius invention a try: VOODOO.COM :)
Let us know what you think! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Give me a few hours, and I'll explain how this is possible. It's pretty simple actually. :)

•••
I picked up a dropped domain recently and can't add it to my account as

"example.com [CONFLICT] in Folder: Default"

How do I fix this?

•••
Well, just send us a ticket and we will move it to your account once we can verify that you own it.

Donny

•••
Hey Donny..

I heard from few of my friends that they got chargeback which was infact higher than what revenue they earned in the whole month.. I felt they must be joking around.. But today i ready a message @ dotweekly where someone pointed the same issue.

http://dotweekly.com/negative-domain-parking-revenue/

Im not excatly sure about this thing but just wanted if you can give some insight... I have seen revenue as 3 clicks 1 cent.. But NEGATIVE.. thats strange...

Without going into too many details, a chargeback can go back up to 90 days back. So let's say you made $100 a month for the last 6 months. We may get a chargeback for up to $300 at a time. In February, I can possibly get a chargeback that includes November, December, and January. So yes, you can go negative.

Hope this make sense.

Donny

•••
Voodoo time, a whopping $29 payment :)

I have been trying other parking solutions, think I will go back to voodoo with all of my names

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am ready for Voodoo Bowl III.

•••
pay out send
BIG THX VOODOO

•••
Without going into too many details, a chargeback can go back up to 90 days back. So let's say you made $100 a month for the last 6 months. We may get a chargeback for up to $300 at a time. In February, I can possibly get a chargeback that includes November, December, and January. So yes, you can go negative.

Hope this make sense.

Donny

Thanks for explain, Donny.

•••
Hi Donny, I have a couple general questions about Voodoo, I hope you can answer. I switched all of my domains from parking with Sedo to parking with Voodoo a couple days ago, and so far so good, but have these questions:

1) When parked with SEDO, my 'unique' visits were over 100 per day. Since parking with Voodoo, the numbers are half of that. Why might this be?

2)Regarding the $ I am making from my clicks, the 'REVENUE' part for my clicks that I have got, are simply showing as 'PENDING'. Why is that, and when will I see my revenue?

Thanks

•••
Hi Donny, I have a couple general questions about Voodoo, I hope you can answer. I switched all of my domains from parking with Sedo to parking with Voodoo a couple days ago, and so far so good, but have these questions:

1) When parked with SEDO, my 'unique' visits were over 100 per day. Since parking with Voodoo, the numbers are half of that. Why might this be?

2)Regarding the $ I am making from my clicks, the 'REVENUE' part for my clicks that I have got, are simply showing as 'PENDING'. Why is that, and when will I see my revenue?

Thanks

I'm not Donny, but since you asked these questions on forum, everyone can answer them.

1. If you changed the DNS just recently it is possible that not all the traffic goes to Voodoo just yet. It normally takes up to 48 hours to refresh the routers across Internet. You also need to be aware that each parking platform runs their own traffic filters which affects your total visitor count.

2. The domain revenue stats are updated on the next day around 18 UTC time (4+ hours from that post).

•••
•••
kokoro and itadomain87 thanks for the comments. :)

Donny

•••
Thanks for the help & replies

•••
Although I have been parked with Voodoo for only a few days, I am already seeing a much higher CPC revenue vs Sedo, where I previously was parked!!

•••
Although I have been parked with Voodoo for only a few days, I am already seeing a much higher CPC revenue vs Sedo, where I previously was parked!!

This is why I prefer "QUALITY RPC" versus "Quantity RPC". I'd rather have 1000 visitors and get 10 clicks but make $100 versus 1000 visitors , 500 clicks , which may make $25.

People get so caught up in the amount of clicks and visits instead of looking at the RPC value and if it's increasing or decreasing.

•••
My Paypal account has been limited when received payment from Voodoo. Anyone got same this problem?

Jan 30, 2015: We need a bit more information about some money you recently received or withdrew.

This limitation cannot be appealed.

•••
If I understand correctly, you have a limited paypal account. It's not Voodoo's payment that it is limited.

To lift the limits of your paypal account, look for the option to do so within your account. You need to provide a lot more information about yourself to paypal though, like credit cards, bank accounts, proof of identity, etc.

hope I helped

•••
Many people received payment from quiz, life (youtube partner) got limit paypal also on 30-31/01

•••
If I understand correctly, you have a limited paypal account. It's not Voodoo's payment that it is limited.

To lift the limits of your paypal account, look for the option to do so within your account. You need to provide a lot more information about yourself to paypal though, like credit cards, bank accounts, proof of identity, etc.

hope I helped

My Paypal account received and withdraw many times. I hear from some friends, they had same problem with paypal when they receive money.

•••
My Paypal account received and withdraw many times. I hear from some friends, they had same problem with paypal when they receive money.

I apologise if I have misunderstood your issue.

You see, exactly the same thing happens when you have a 'limited' account. You can receive and withdraw money but you have a limit until you provide the necessary documents.

If you're sure that's not your case then ignore what I say, I'm only trying to help here :)

•••

You really need to ask paypal first as its most likely a paypal issue.

•••
I haven't heard of anybody having any issues with Paypal.

Donny

•••

Hope this make sense.

Donny

Donny thanks for clearing out... Really appreciate it..

•••
Donny(or anybody), one of my Voodoo parked domains is showing that it has visits yesterday, but no clicks, yet still showed a revenue of .25 cents. Not that I am complaining, but why is that?

Sorry, but I don't really see a Q&A section on Voodoo, but I also wondered about something-
I know that you are not allowed to click on the ads on your parked domains which makes sense, but are you allowed to visit your domains to see what type of ads that are being displayed? I am considering changing some of my keywords, but I want to see the type of ads first before I do, however, I dont want to visit my parked domains if I am not allowed to. Hope somebody can help thanks

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back