IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Just aquired

TAGSMARTPHONES DOT COM

---------- Post added at 10:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

Just aquired

nfcsmartcards.com

•••
getting good traffic flow for my last two Mobile tech domains

itapandpay
itaptopay

probably domainers and whois checks are 10 a day.. how about you guys any increase.

•••
getting good traffic flow for my last two Mobile tech domains

itapandpay
itaptopay

probably domainers and whois checks are 10 a day.. how about you guys any increase.

Hi,

tell me please, what service shows whois checks?

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
checking on my fabulous.com control panel

•••
Yeah seem to be getting quite a few who is look ups of late aswell.

You can't go anywhere now without NFC being mentioned!!!

IT really is hot stuff now!

•••
All olympic athletes to be given Samsung NFC phone

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/06/18/visa_samsung_olympics/

Also on these phones you can raise the transaction payment limit above £20

That cap rose last month, from £15, but those wishing to spend more on their Olympic phones will be able to enter the aforesaid four-digit passcode (and not PIN) on their phone to permit the next tap to exceed the £20 limit. That will also make PayWave phones superior to PayWave cards, which remain capped at £20.

•••
Anyone like the new Microsoft surface tablet announced today

techcrunch.com/2012/06/18/hands-on-with-the-microsoft-surface-inside-and-out/

I have 3 names I hand-regged 2 years ago relating to these and have had 2 offers on each today, all low-ball offers so I assume its domainers

Also had about 50 uniques on each as well

Last edited:
•••
Anyone like the new Microsoft surface tablet announced today

techcrunch.com/2012/06/18/hands-on-with-the-microsoft-surface-inside-and-out/

I have 3 names I hand-regged 2 years ago relating to these and have had 2 offers on each today, all low-ball offers so I assume its domainers

Also had about 50 uniques on each as well

I see Microsoft already registered some extensions .org,.net,.in etc. Missed the .com which was registered on 15th June! Inside job?

I got a cracker-I think.On an extension I have never bought before. :laugh:

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Looks like they picked up a few regs with SurfacePad as well!

•••
I see Microsoft already registered some extensions .org,.net,.in etc. Missed the .com which was registered on 15th June! Inside job?

I got a cracker-I think.On an extension I have never bought before.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

Looks like they picked up a few regs with SurfacePad as well!

Are you talking about SurfaceTablet.com

•••
Are you talking about SurfaceTablet.com

Yes it was registered on 15th June. The .net , .org etc on 18th June.

In fact it is for sale on Sedo.com by a US Sedo member since 2004! Seller Activity Index of zero!

Already one offer.

Last edited:
•••
Microsoft did grab SurfaceTablet.net yesterday

You would think they would have grabbed these before releasing anything, even before developing it??

I have had these 2 since 2010

SurfaceForum.com
SurfaceForums.com

I see the .nets were registered by the same person yesterday and already being developed

Last edited:
•••
Microsoft did grab SurfaceTablet.net yesterday

You would think they would have grabbed these before releasing anything, even before developing it??

Markmonitor took tabletsurface com yesterday, but not the plural.

tapsurface was taken years ago, not sure why. Surface does seem a fairly generic term which is already widely in use, Microsoft can hardly stop people using it.

BTW for true believers biblicaltablet(s).com is available

And here is a nice tap name in use by people who customise Android tablets:
http://tapntap.com/

•••
Markmonitor took tabletsurface com yesterday, but not the plural.

Yeah, that is Microsoft if you check below

•••
microsoft tablet

this should help my TabletVirus.com and TabletAntivirus.com

•••
TapTravels dot com is available on the Godaddy closeouts with a BIN of $8 for anyone that's interested.

•••
saw some nice sales reported on DNJournal this week:

OnlinePaymentProcessing.com $8,500
redwallet.com $4,500
RapidCash.net $3,000
touchsolutions.net $1,488

Last edited:
•••
Got walletwave.com today through backorder.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I've been getting low ball offers for itaptopay - it's funny reading the offer emails lol....So I've been responding back with....

The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it

hahhaha

•••
I've been getting low ball offers for itaptopay - it's funny reading the offer emails lol....So I've been responding back with....

The details of my life are quite inconsequential ... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament ... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon ... luge lessons ... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets ... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Vilmer ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's breathtaking ... I suggest you try it

hahhaha

That's a nice way of telling them to f**k off lol:

•••

hahhaha

Lol. People who send stupid offers often pretend to be someone else (using some alias) and behaving like a fool who knows nothing about domain value. But they give it away so easily when they desperately try to make you believe their story so that you can sell at a low price. And sometimes they don't stop. :D

Low ballers... :blink:

•••
Picked up a drop -

TapToPass.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back