Dynadot

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you to the guys who have added their domains to my website, I will never promise sales, but I will always promise passion for domaining.

Cheers

•••
Just added more wallet !

AccountWallet.com, PopularWallet.com, PremierWallet.com & ConsumerWallet.com

•••
Just added more wallet !

PremierWallet.com is an excellent name.:gn:
I would ask from an end user low to low/mid $xx,xxx for that puppy :)

•••
Just added more wallet !

I understand brandable wallet names and names that would compare wallets ( as many names have compared credit cards in the past ) but without being nasty, how do you sell these domains and who too ? Sorry for coming across a bit funny, but I would find these names hard to sell or expect anyone to approach me wanting these names, I might be wrong and I would appreciate anyones view on these.

•••
Thank you to the guys who have added their domains to my website, I will never promise sales, but I will always promise passion for domaining.

Cheers

Thank you once again, i have submitted some domains to your inbox.

Thanks for all the great nfc updates as well.

•••
I understand brandable wallet names and names that would compare wallets ( as many names have compared credit cards in the past ) but without being nasty, how do you sell these domains and who too ? Sorry for coming across a bit funny, but I would find these names hard to sell or expect anyone to approach me wanting these names, I might be wrong and I would appreciate anyones view on these.

I agree with you on 3 of his names but Premier Wallet to me is an outstanding brandable wallet name, one that any financial company could easily brand.

•••
Talking about sites that compare credit cards , how long do you think it will take for sites to start comparing mobile wallets ? This is only the start of wallets remember, I have not seen one site yet that compares them, there might not be any, but my guess with it being a financial thing, it is only a matter of time!

•••
Talking about sites that compare credit cards , how long do you think it will take for sites to start comparing mobile wallets ? This is only the start of wallets remember, I have not seen one site yet that compares them, there might not be any, but my guess with it being a financial thing, it is only a matter of time!

It will happen when they start to become the norm, then companies will say in their advertising how they the better then other mobile wallets and so on.

Its coming :)

•••
It will happen when they start to become the norm, then companies will say in their advertising how they the better then other mobile wallets and so on.

Its coming :)

walletguide.com is owned by Citicorp, registered since 2003.

If a person only wants to use one wallet how do they decide which one? It would be a pain to switch wallets - walletswitch.com is free, for changing utilities there are several *switch* sites. Actually not wanting to change means you might want to go with a trusted provider like your phone provider or bank.

paylandia.com was registered this month by http://www.rhi.com/ who seem to be staffing and audit consultants - maybe they sell domains to their clients?

•••
•••
•••
I have more lottery ticket MobileWalletService(s), MobileWalletSolution(s), MobileWalletOffer(s), MobileWalletMerchant(s), MobileWalletPayment(s), MobileWalletForum(s), MobileWalletReviews all dotcom.....Goodluck to all ! last post here :)

•••
I have more lottery ticket MobileWalletService(s), MobileWalletSolution(s), MobileWalletOffer(s), MobileWalletMerchant(s), MobileWalletPayment(s), MobileWalletForum(s), MobileWalletReviews all dotcom.....Goodluck to all ! last post here :)

@ DomainSyrup

Very nice names.

Cheers

•••

Those are nice, Payments, Solutions and Services are your best ones out of those.

Last edited:
•••
those are my lottery ticket :)

Here is a site describing a lottery wallet
https://secure.playsalottery.co.za/how_to_web

I hope you can set the wallet to play your favourite numbers, or play more when payouts are higher.

Here is yet another mobile payments service with a great name, and it offers a referrals service too http://www.cashflows.com/partner_program/index.php

We partner with a variety of different businesses that have the potential to frequently refer new merchants to us and to deliver our customers with a depth of service. These include:

Gateways
Web Developers
Smart Phone App Developers
Platform providers
Shopping Carts
Hosting Companies
Company formation agents
Associations
ISOs / MSPs

Also some people are suggesting lotteries will introduce an element of skill, making digital archery into a common feature.

Last edited:
•••
•••
OpenWays Launches NFC Integration with Mobile Key

http://www.hospitalitynet.org/news/4056613.html

---------- Post added at 12:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

New iPhone prototypes have NFC chips and antenna
http://9to5mac.com/2012/06/25/new-iphone-prototypes-have-nfc-chips-and-antenna/

Regards,
Vitaliy

It's all over twitter, nfc and the next iphone.:tu:

---------- Post added at 01:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Airline tech chief expects 2012 iPhone with NFC to dominate e-tickets

http://www.appleinsider.com/article...12_iphone_with_nfc_to_dominate_e_tickets.html

•••

Cheers

Hi thanks for adding them.

I have a suggestion - what about a list of reported domain sales - here or on your site? There are some good ones scattered through this thread, and somewhere here on NP there is a thread of *mobile* keyword domain sales. I'm just not sure a new thread on here is the best idea if it turns into another discussion.

Names are getting bought up all over the place now, free names I thought were second class a few months ago are going, registered directly by companies.

Actually a lot of tap names were taken long ago probably meaning tap in the sense of source of, or get. Or water tap.

Last edited:
•••
Carob,

I have done a list of sales on other sites I have done in the past and I feel that they don't encourage end-users to buy. I believe that their homework is already done.

It would be good to see sales posted on here if anyone see's any.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
just back from a short weekend trip to Vegas

NFC slot machines will be available end of summer @ the venetian hotel

Looks like they're gambling big time in Greece

http://gamblingupdate.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/intralot-introduces-tapnplay-solution.html

Greece’s Intralot has introduced a new integrated solution for lotteries which utilises Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to allow customers to take part in interactive lottery games through a single touch from their smartphone or tablet devices.

NFC technology has been developed to allow customers to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a single touch from their smartphone or tablet devices.

Intralot has incorporated the technology into its newest solution, Tap’n’Play, which the company claims will be the “next big step for a paperless lottery.”

Tap’n’Play uses any surface as a portal to an interactive gaming experience

taptoplay tapandplay and tapnplay are all taken, not by me though, should be good sales someday.

•••
I have tapandbet, tapandgame, tapngame, and taptogame (all .coms). My favorites are RewardWallet and IntelligentWallet. I feel these have some potential.

•••
I have tapandbet, tapandgame, tapngame, and taptogame (all .coms). My favorites are RewardWallet and IntelligentWallet. I feel these have some potential.
I like your WalletPad dot com, it is really brandable name.

Regards,
Vitaliy

•••
Last edited:
•••
Hong Kong gets its first Mobile Wallet

ASAP Transaction Processing Corp Limited (ASAP TP), a transaction processing technology provider, have unveiled nova.m – Hong Kong’s first mobile wallet solution for payments and loyalty programs. ASAP TP will work closely with MasterCard Worldwide to roll-out nova.m using PayPass contactless technology. Pre-engagement with retail merchants and transport partners are in progress, making sure that nova.m is ready for consumer use at various touch points in months to come.

“With the tap-and-go functionality and near field communications (NFC) enabled for payment and non-payment transaction provisions, we believe we have a strong competitive proposition to enhance the consumer experience both online and on-the-go. nova.m mobile solution together with PayPass contactless technology raise the bar in retail servicing and consumer convenience,” said Ajmal Samuel, President & CEO at ASAP Transaction Processing.

nova.m not only serves as a versatile mobile wallet solution, it also offers merchants significant value added services as an integrated part of any retail experience – whether it’s in-store, online, over-the-phone or through any point-of-sales processing. While merchants will have the choice to accessing multiple funding sources and service providers, consumers can experience simple and integrated loyalty platforms and associated programs being offered by the merchants.

“Our collaboration with ASAP TP will bring PayPass contactless acceptance to Hong Kong. In addition, MasterCard and ASAP TP will bring new and innovative mobile payment solutions to Hong Kong for the benefit of both consumers and merchants,” said Jeroen van Son, head of Hong Kong and Macau, MasterCard Worldwide.

nova.m meets rising consumer demands for a greater variety of cashless and speedier payment options, more secure transactions, and convenience provided by the convergent approach to payments, loyalty programs, bonus points, e-coupons, vouchers, and e-receipts. nova.m’s real-time account and customized information provide a comprehensive view of personal and linked accounts while also displaying loyalty rewards status.

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Picked up 2 for £3 each -

TAPNPAIR.COM
TAPNFUND.COM

Cheers

•••
Just picked up 2 more .com's,

tapnbank.jpg

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back