IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
nice sale ! I have taptopay.de

•••
•••
Thank you everyone !!

I'm a happy owner of a new macbook pro today :) - not bad as the domain was a hand reg in dec

good luck everyone

•••
Thank you everyone !!

I'm a happy owner of a new macbook pro today :) - not bad as the domain was a hand reg in dec

good luck everyone

The internet is a strange place.
You sold something that you cant physically touch, you cant smell it, it doesn't make a sound, there are no moving parts and you were able to sell it and buy a macbook pro that does exist and you can touch.

Albert Einstein would have been proud :)

•••
very true - @ 3D

I guess people are hoping new business come online to buy there Tap - wallet domains, as rightly the bigger companies will just add the new service onto there main site.

I agree big financial businesses want to stay on the same domain - also because of the trust issue. Would you really want to use a service provided on another domain by your bank? It would risk looking like a phishing site.

White label wallets are possible, but will people trust them? Its the secondary services and advertising / promotion component of the wallets that could involve third parties that could involve new companies or services imo, but a lot of that could be B2B.

How many people use more than one wallet?

And congrats on a great sale and good luck with your others, keep on tappin.

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 AM ----------

The internet is a strange place.
You sold something that you cant physically touch, you cant smell it, it doesn't make a sound, there are no moving parts and you were able to sell it and buy a macbook pro that does exist and you can touch.

Albert Einstein would have been proud :)

Are you sure we are real?

Yes the internet does have a lot of untapped potential.

•••
Are you sure we are real?

Yes the internet does have a lot of untapped potential.

I'm real but the rest of you are a figment of my imagination :ghost:

•••
I just had a low-ball offer on Tap.ae, c'mon own up, who was it?

I'm not selling it for $60 when it cost me $40 :P

•••
sold today taptopayit dot com $2500 enduser sale

I just wanted to say thanks to mrcurly and the thread starter for the heads up regarding these domains ..

gonna buy myself a treat a new macbook ... I'm really happy thanks guys !!

Congrats D-K!! :tu: Lovely sale!

Well deserved. You used reason when buying.

Enjoy the new macbook!

:wave:

•••
Congratulations D-K! on a great sale!!!!

Nice to see a sale like this in this niche!!!

•••
For anyone interested in regging, NfcSource dot com. Dropped a little while ago and available as of now.

•••
•••
someone has taken the nfcpayment .info today

•••
For anyone interested in regging, NfcSource dot com. Dropped a little while ago and available as of now.

Cheers thanks for the heads up, Just aquired it!
Your'e a star!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

someone has taken the nfcpayment .info today

They were both available today, as soon i noticed they were available i jumped in but as i was buying the NFCPAYMENTS.INFO i missed the other! lol:blink::

•••
Cheers thanks for the heads up, Just aquired it!
Your'e a star!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

They were both available today, as soon i noticed they were available i jumped in but as i was buying the NFCPAYMENTS.INFO i missed the other! lol:blink::

Not a problem, any others that I find and don't register will be put here for someone else to get. Good luck with it.

•••
nfcsource is very brandable and has many uses.. good luck

•••
Cheers!!!

What sector do you think enduser-wise to get in touch with first??? I have quite a few tap mobi pay related domains,

Thinking in the lines of contacting etc!!

phone/smartphones
banking
apps
credit cards co's

•••
with my sale of taptopayit I sent out emails to the phone sector and configured the email to say why they needed this domain, it took around two weeks from email to sale.

I would work on one group at a time - have a educated price in mind and stick to it .. good luck.

•••
with my sale of taptopayit I sent out emails to the phone sector and configured the email to say why they needed this domain, it took around two weeks from email to sale.

I would work on one group at a time - have a educated price in mind and stick to it .. good luck.

Blimey that was quick two week's.

Cheers for the great advice!!!!

This thread should be my homepage lol!!!!

•••

What do you think about tapandpay dot net? I was thinking about holding for a couple of years til it really booms but if I could sell for something similar I'd probably take it now.

•••
What do you think about tapandpay dot net? I was thinking about holding for a couple of years til it really booms but if I could sell for something similar I'd probably take it now.

I've been domaining since 98 - and right now I'm struggling to sell my higher end domains ie lll.com and one worded llll.com's

With these new niche - or new tech you gotta strike while there's a buzz in the air!!! who know's whats gonnna happen tomorrow -- don't hold chase endusers and sell from $500 to $2500 use the $ and invest in better domains.

•••
I've been domaining since 98 - and right now I'm struggling to sell my higher end domains ie lll.com and one worded llll.com's

With these new niche - or new tech you gotta strike while there's a buzz in the air!!! who know's whats gonnna happen tomorrow -- don't hold chase endusers and sell from $500 to $2500 use the $ and invest in better domains.

I'm going to pitch to a couple of companies on Monday for tapandpay dot net. I will probably hold the others for a while.

•••
Just regged these three on the $4.95 GD code.

NFCMODEL.COM
PAYNTAG.COM
TAGNTOUCH.COM

•••
I have a few tap names as well

TapForums.com

TapnPay.in
TapnGo.in

TapnGo.co.uk
MobiTap.co.uk

•••
Just regged these three on the $4.95 GD code.

NFCMODEL.COM
PAYNTAG.COM
TAGNTOUCH.COM

Great names, tag is going to be a major part in nfc well done!!!

---------- Post added at 06:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 AM ----------

i have a few tap names as well

tapforums.com

tapnpay.in
tapngo.in

tapngo.co.uk
mobitap.co.uk

tapforums is great !!!!!!!!!

•••
digitalwallet.co and smartwallet.us are both available now at fixed price on Godaddy clearouts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back