Domain Empire

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just reg'd
CashlessExchange.com
CashlessTransfer.com
Cashless-Payment.com

RewardWallet.com is a good one :)

•••
just back from a short weekend trip to Vegas

NFC slot machines will be available end of summer @ the venetian hotel

Last edited:
•••
just back from a short weekend trip to Vegas

NFC slot machines will be available end of summer @ the venetian hotel

nice, I think I own tapnwin.

walletdomains - tapnbet
walletdomains - tapngamble

J

Last edited:
•••
•••
News:

Link

Touchwallet .com is registered since 2007 - not bad!

So Sprint is launching a Touch Wallet and don't have the domain? Well they can solve their problem for under $10 by registering a painful second-best domain. Yes, WalletOuch.com is free, a Korean co owns wallettouch.com. Also nfcconcierge.com is coming up on Godaddy clearouts.

•••
So Sprint is launching a Touch Wallet and don't have the domain?

They can buy it for 4 figures. I thought about it but nah, not this time!

•••
Owner of touch wallet will prob get a nice offer, if they buy it

Good luck to him.

•••
Touch Wallet has such a wonderful ring to it!

Love,
Marcia

•••
So Sprint is launching a Touch Wallet and don't have the domain? Well they can solve their problem for under $10 by registering a painful second-best domain. Yes, WalletOuch.com is free, a Korean co owns wallettouch.com. Also nfcconcierge.com is coming up on Godaddy clearouts.

It's a service (wallet) provided on a platform (phone) that they control distribution of. It will be a sales point for their core business (phone service) and they have branded it as "Touch" - no wallet in the name. (The name touch.com was recently bought and discussed on thedomains.com - freakin bargain!)

I'm sure that "Touch" if that's the name they used will be featured on the Sprint website, Sprint sales material, and second most importantly pre-installed as bloatware on their phones and most importantly charged for on your invoice.

Why do they need touchwallet.com? If anything they want SprintTouch.com or SprintWallet.com or SprintMobileWallet.com and I'm sure some dillweed has those too.

I wouldn't get too excited if I owned TouchWallet.com except for the fact that I might get some parking revenue out of it....

Get Your Snapname orders ready:
Domain Expires on: 2012-06-12 21:29:58.0

•••
Just got IntelligentWallet dot com off the drops. I really like this one.

•••
we all gotta be smart and just make sure we get some sales on these, If we look at the cloud thread or 3D thread... peps bought and bought and only a few made a sale.

•••
we all gotta be smart and just make sure we get some sales on these, If we look at the cloud thread or 3D thread... peps bought and bought and only a few made a sale.

Definitely true. I had to get this last one but I might just hold off on the wallet and tap names unless I see a real gem.

I really like IntelligentWallet dot com though.

•••
•••

Now you tell me, :(
I just reg'd
TapTheHellOurOfMyEmptyWalletAndFoundNothing.com

I hope I can get grace delete D-:

Last edited:
•••
I just reg'd

Haha, I really like that name don't delete!!!

•••
I just reg'd

best name on the thread lol

•••
Apple Takes on Google, Teases NFC in Compelling iOS 6 Preview

http://www.dailydealmedia.com/789apple-takes-on-google-teases-nfc-in-compelling-ios-6-preview/

Although Apple didn’t specifically reference Near Field Communications technology today, a forthcoming native iOS 6 app has NFC written all over it.

The technology required to take mCommerce to the next level could very well show up with the next-generation iPhone, some analysts argue today, as Apple’s freshly unveiled “Passbook” app seems indicative of such an inevitable development.

“Passbook is the simplest way to get all of your passes in one place,” Forstall boasted, adding that iOS users will now be able to enjoy quick and convenient access to electronic versions of their tickets and merchant cards.

•••
Just an observation; when you search apple's app store there are many more apps with TAP in the name than NFC. In my opinion, NFC is similar to VOD which is a hot a technology but not hot when used in a domain. I would think any domaimer would prefer a domain with TUBE in it than VOD.

:lol: That`s because iOS does not yet have any apps available for NFC technology as there are no NFC chips inside Apple products....

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Seems that many of you have ignored or failed to see the importance of "tags" in NFC technology and the official "N" mark/symbol in your DN buying sprees... micro payments and contactless payments are only a small niche in the big picture of NFC.

X will no longer mark the spot - N will
N-Mark.jpg

;)

•••
nice, I think I own tapnwin.

walletdomains - tapnbet
walletdomains - tapngamble

J

Thanks for that Jason.tv , I did reg TapToBet.com first, I do like this one the best. Just sunnying myself in Majorca, great theards guys, Apple are dipping their toes now, good to see.

Cheers

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

:lol: That`s because iOS does not yet have any apps available for NFC technology as there are no NFC chips inside Apple products....

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Seems that many of you have ignored or failed to see the importance of "tags" in NFC technology and the official "N" mark/symbol in your DN buying sprees... micro payments and contactless payments are only a small niche in the big picture of NFC.

N-Mark.jpg

;)

NFCTAGS.Co

•••
•••
I just reg'd

Nice typo domain! I guess a good percentage of the many people typing in that hot domain address will type Our instead of Out.

Suckmywallet.com is taken, but walletsucks.com is still free.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

Wow nobody has yet taken nfcstrapons.com. Well I guess that would not be contactless but it would allow intimate data exchange.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 AM ----------

N-Mark.jpg

;)

Care to elaborate on tags?

nfcspot n-spot and nspot are all taken in .com, so maybe stimulating the n-spot really will be big business.

I found these people advertising on Adwords http://www.nexperts.com/ - interesting site.

nfcsucks.com is free.

Last edited:
•••
I am going to be really honest here. Some of you might not like what I have to say. But anyway...

NFC is a form of technology. Companies are investing in it-that's true. But they have built their business around their brand and tend to use their main business site for most of their products/services. Why should that change with wallets?

They are unlikely to use a completely new domain for their product. For example, touchwallet.com would be nice for Sprint to have, but even if they do get it, there's a high probability that it will be a redirect to a subdomain on their main site: touchwallet.sprint.com or another page on their site. Why? They want good awareness for their other products as well. A customer can edit the address and visit sprint.com! :tu: Makes it easier to purchase other services. It makes business sense.

If it's a completely new domain being used, they will not enjoy this. Sure, customers would know touchwallet belongs to Sprint, but why would a well-established brand launch a single product/service away from its own site? Do we see this in reality? No. Google uses Google.com for most of their services. So do many companies online such as financial institutions, retailers, etc. The new product/service gains greater credibility for being associated with a giant.

Now, in this thread guys have been buying soooo many names. I have seen some nice ones here and there. But the others, which are the majority, don’t make sense. Wasn’t this the same with 3G back in the day? Reality only sank in for those guys who bought 3G domains when Motorola dropped 3G.Org 2 years ago . ;) As a domainer, I would love 3G.Org-don’t get me wrong, but Motorola as a company knew that the domain would have little value to them as far as branding to customers is concerned when real 4G speeds is what everyone is striving to achieve these days. The 3G market is still out there, but Motorola just didn’t want it anymore.

Many are trying to predict too many keywords for a product/service-which might never end up making sense when the product/service becomes the norm. Where will that leave you?

:wave:

•••
very true - @ 3D

I guess people are hoping new business come online to buy there Tap - wallet domains, as rightly the bigger companies will just add the new service onto there main site.

•••
I don't see much mention of this from you guys about the
Canadian Brand of it...

Mastercard has PayPass
Visa has a few I think, VisaWave is one
and InteracFlash

I mention these cause they are with what I use.

Is this not the same thing? I think I asked this before, can't remember :wave:

•••
sold today taptopayit dot com $2500 enduser sale

I just wanted to say thanks to mrcurly and the thread starter for the heads up regarding these domains ..

gonna buy myself a treat a new macbook ... I'm really happy thanks guys !!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back