IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
These are available .coms that I am not going to register from the drops (at the time of this post):

cubewallet
mgwallet
ucwallet
walletapplications
zapwallet

•••
Cheers Infmoney,

Just got WalletApplications dawt com :)

Last edited:
•••
Cheers Infmoney,

Just got WalletApplications dawt com :)

I was on the fence with that one, also like zapwallet, it's pretty catchy ;) Good luck!

•••
I was on the fence with that one, also like zapwallet, it's pretty catchy ;) Good luck!

Many thanks. I took zapwallet. I had it on my very large list of names to watch but of course lost track of what is happening, which i normally do.

I also regged 2 more on my list:-

nabwallet dot com Two reasons NAB is a very large bank in Australia, the National Australia Bank....or nab can mean to take or grab something.

anzwallet dot com Once again the ANZ bank is a large bank in Australia and of course anz can just stand for australia and new zealand so hopefully i am in the clear.

Noticed these free at time of posting.
AWALLET (.) NET
TAPCAM (.) ORG
TELEVISIONTAP (.) COM
GOSSIPTAP (.) COM
HELLONFC (.) COM
NFCINTHENEWS (.) COM
GOODBYEWALLET (.) COM which i hope is not a sign that wallets are going to be replaced even before they have hit the scene.

•••
•••
3DTapWallet.com available for hand registration ;)

•••
I can see some big company marketing GoodbyeWallet.com, like goodbye wallet, welcome mobile wallet / payments ;)

Many thanks. I took zapwallet. I had it on my very large list of names to watch but of course lost track of what is happening, which i normally do.

I also regged 2 more on my list:-

nabwallet dot com Two reasons NAB is a very large bank in Australia, the National Australia Bank....or nab can mean to take or grab something.

anzwallet dot com Once again the ANZ bank is a large bank in Australia and of course anz can just stand for australia and new zealand so hopefully i am in the clear.

Noticed these free at time of posting.
AWALLET (.) NET
TAPCAM (.) ORG
TELEVISIONTAP (.) COM
GOSSIPTAP (.) COM
HELLONFC (.) COM
NFCINTHENEWS (.) COM
GOODBYEWALLET (.) COM which i hope is not a sign that wallets are going to be replaced even before they have hit the scene.

•••
What do you guys think of my landing page I made here?

I like it better then what Sedo's landing page.

Thanks
:)

•••
What do you guys think of my landing page I made here?

I like it better then what Sedo's landing page.

Thanks

Much better than Sedo's landing page. It is good.

•••
•••
Just had this .com land in my account from a GD auction.
ptrek.jpg

Nice domain. Job well done!

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Likely off to the home of a fisherman :)

Ha! Check flywalletS.com...

•••
Reg'd

iMobilePayments.com

Cheers

•••
reg'd

MobilePaymentDeals.com
MobilePaymentUSA.com
MobilePaymentDirect.com
MobileWalletNetwork.com

•••
Anyone looking at EliteCash dot com?

$271 so far.

•••
Anybody getting any interest in their names or is it early days yet?

CorporateWallet.com which i thought was a good one although a bit long i guess.
OnlineBrieftasche.de online wallet which should have some potential

•••

corporatewallet.com which i thought was a good one.

I like corporatewallet, nice. I have been getting a lot of whois lookups on intelligentwallet dot com.

Last edited:
•••
I like corporatewallet, nice. I have been getting a lot of whois lookups on intelligentwallet dot com.
Many thanks for your input. How do you check whois lookups?

•••
Many thanks for your input. How do you check whois lookups?

If you have a godaddy account. Log in then click on "all products" upper left hand corner then scroll over "domains" then click on "domain management".

Then scroll over "tools" and click on "exportable lists". Click "add new export", select "all my domains" then select Whois Searches - Previous Period & Whois Searches - Current Period, select "none" for the compression and when it's ready download it and view it through Excel.

•••
Anyone looking at EliteCash dot com?

$271 so far.

Where is this being auctioned...

edit: nvrmnd, found it at GD. Thanks!

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Its a great name... definitely interested although it may get pushed out of my range :> is it yours?

No, its expiring.
Its out of my range already.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Closed $990
Not a bad price.

•••
I get quite a few hits on mCash.co, but no offers yet...

•••
If you have a godaddy account. Log in then click on "all products" upper left hand corner then scroll over "domains" then click on "domain management".

Then scroll over "tools" and click on "exportable lists". Click "add new export", select "all my domains" then select Whois Searches - Previous Period & Whois Searches - Current Period, select "none" for the compression and when it's ready download and view it through Excel.
Thanks very much for making the time to explain this, much appreciated.

•••

CorporateWallet.com which i thought was a good one although a bit long i guess.
onlinebrieftasche = online envelope... which = no value...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back