Dynadot

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
onlinebrieftasche = online envelope... which = no value...

Interesting, which translation tool did you use? Google tells me that online envelope is Online-Umschlag. Perhaps a German speaking user can clarify.

So maybe online envelope... which = no value = don't know what you are talking about.

•••
•••
Thanks very much for making the time to explain this, much appreciated.

I just did the whois report on my names (including NFC names). Have to say, it's hard to have much faith in the numbers. Some names that only have relevance to me for very specific projects have confoundingly high numbers. My guess is, like alot of GD #'s, that these are really wonky...

•••
I just did the whois report on my names (including NFC names). Have to say, it's hard to have much faith in the numbers. Some names that only have relevance to me for very specific projects have confoundingly high numbers. My guess is, like alot of GD #'s, that these are really wonky...

Damn domaining is so addicting, I just check to see is Wonky was available...lol
Reg'd since 1996.

•••
Damn domaining is so addicting, I just check to see is Wonky was available...lol
Reg'd since 1996.

That's actually a little surprising actually... 1996?!! There must have been much better names around then... :>

•••
Reg'd since 1996.
I do the same thing, It's a disease. What about shonky, plonky, wanky, honky?

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

Looks like "wallet" in German can be a few different things.

http://hamariweb.com/dictionaries/wallet_german-meanings.aspx
Quite right. A German article on mobile payments i looked at stated digital brieftasche as digital wallet.

•••
SwipeMoney >com< just landed in my account. I picked this up for low xx on the Godaddy closeouts.

•••
•••
Which one of you just got walletmoney at sedo? Sold at $80.

•••
Which one of you just got walletmoney at sedo? Sold at $80.

Wow.
Didn't see that one otherwise I would have bought it.

I sometimes forget to watch Sedo auctions.

•••
Wow.
Didn't see that one otherwise I would have bought it.

I sometimes forget to watch Sedo auctions.

I actually bid $70 but forgot about it because summerhill was closing and I was watching it. I also lost living.us to another bidder in a private auction :'(

•••
2 sales (not mine) -

DollarCloud.com - $1,395
iPaySolutions.com - $2,500

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLHW7suDVDI&feature=player_detailpage"]Google Wallet: Shopping Safe and Sound - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO1963mat9M&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Google Wallet: Carry Your Wallet on the Web - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting, which translation tool did you use? Google tells me that online envelope is Online-Umschlag. Perhaps a German speaking user can clarify.

So maybe online envelope... which = no value = don't know what you are talking about.
online envelope = Online-Umschlag / Online-Kuvert is correct. Should have nothing to do with payment but could be a online security/privacy service for mails/messages.

You may use this dictionary, one of the best IMO including French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Chinese: http://dict.leo.org/ende?lp=ende&lang=de&searchLoc=0&cmpType=relaxed&sectHdr=on&spellToler=&search=envelope

•••
•••
Anybody had any offers?

Cheers

•••
Anybody had any offers?

Cheers
Yeah, but i told her i was married!!!

Seriously, nope, takes a while to make your first million doesn't it? I have a couple of good ones (in my own mind) and hopefully mobile payments will stay afloat long enough to make them saleable.

Luckily i have sold some none related names on sedo so at worst i will probably break even if i let most drop and just keep a couple of the prime ones. Funny how when you look back you wonder what possessed you to register some of them.

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
AfterNic sale posted on dnjournal....tickettag.com $2,188

•••
some fuel to the fire, low £xx`xxx offer today from a major financial institution
tagto***.com ... fingers crossed if they accept my counter....

Did I miss this sale or something?

Or was it just a bad case of heart burn? :]

•••
Did I miss this sale or something?

Or was it just a bad case of heart burn? :]
My counter offer was never replied to and follow up emails received no response...

•••
3DMobileTap.com available for hand registration ;)

•••
I had some interest over the last month xxx offers, but i would not let them go for xxx

offers on

Nearfieldcommunication.in

m-pay.co

nfcpayments.info

tap2purchase.com

•••
I had some interest over the last month xxx offers, but i would not let them go for xxx

offers on

m-pay.co

nfcpayments.info

tap2purchase.com

Great news.:tu:

•••

offers on

m-pay.co

nfcpayments.info

tap2purchase.com

Good stuff. Were they sedo offers?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back