Dynadot

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Someone interested? WalletPayer .com is at GD closeouts for $5.

•••
Caught -

WalletSoftware.com

Cheers

Congrats !!

I had almost backordered this name and also other name WalletPayments.com. Then at the last minute, I decided not to backorder it.

I guess you caught that too... is that correct?

•••
Congrats !!

I had almost backordered this name and also other name WalletPayments.com. Then at the last minute, I decided not to backorder it.

I guess you caught that too... is that correct?

I reg'd that one with a coupon offer. I thought WalletSoftware.com, WalletPayments.com and my soon to be landing OnlineWallet.com went well together.

Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
I reg'd that one with a coupon offer. I thought WalletSoftware.com, WalletPayments.com and my soon to be landing OnlineWallet.com went well together.

Cheers.

Awesome !!. Wish you good luck with these names.

Just like these names that you caught and registered... there is one name that I'm still debating on registering... this name is there in my to be registered list

It's a hyphen name... I don't know if hyphen names are good or not.

What do you think? Is hyphen name worth anything?

•••
FYI, the previous owner of the 2 were owned by - GUANGZHOU MING YANG INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY CO

http://www.hupo.com/

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion, hyphens are a good alternative if you can't get the non-hyphenated version.

I've had some success selling hyphenated domains.

Just like these names that you caught and registered... there is one name that I'm still debating on registering... this name is there in my to be registered list

•••

Not sure mate, depends what it is really ??? I am sticking with non hyphenated names whilst the tech is still fresh.

•••
In my opinion, hyphens are a good alternative if you can't get the non-hyphenated version.

I've had some success selling hyphenated domains.

Not sure mate, depends what it is really ??? I am sticking with non hyphenated names whilst the tech is still fresh.

Thank you !

•••
Thank you !

I agree with Mrcurly about the hyphen for these domains, unless you can get something like mobile-wallet.com which imo is a great domain.

---------- Post added at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

Mobile-Wallet-Apps.com is available off the drops (I'm not a fan of domains with more than 1 hyphen).

:gn:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

In today's Toby Clements newsletter he is selling MobileWalletApps.com for only $2,000.
You can probably make a lower offer.

That sure seems cheap to me. :imho:
I bet Federer could sell that for $10k

•••
paymentsnfc.com

is dropping soon.... in case anyone is interested.

•••
•••
•••
reg'd DigitalMoneyTransfer(s).com

Last edited:
•••
•••
SimPayments.com is available to register....

•••
SimPayments.com is available to register

Thanks, I will have that one, I think it has potential

Last edited:
•••
SimPayments.com is available to register....

Thanks, I will have that one, I think it has potential

Nice one mate, I reg'd a few drops around June time -

SimPayment.com
PayBySim.com

Having payments through a sim seems to be catching on with the big companies.

Cheers

•••
OnlineWallet.com in my account at last, happy days!

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

If any developers are looking at this thread, please contact me if you fancy developing - MobileWallet.net, big benefits plus 25% of final sale

Last edited:
•••
Looks like me and 8 other bidders will be competing for flywallet.

•••
Looks like me and 8 other bidders will be competing for flywallet.
Am i missing something? What is the attraction of flywallet, unless wallet is the name of an airline? Hope you are not going to lose your hard earned money (like i do all the time)!!! From what i can determine all xtensions are available.

Just regged vpayer.com Archive org shows me one bit of activity in 2001 but no idea what happened to it after that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Am i missing something? What is the attraction of flywallet

No need to explain while the auction is going on. It's surely a waste of money :imho: :p

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 PM ----------

Probably 6 watchers.

Make that 7...until the last 5 minutes.

•••
OnlineWallet.com in my account at last, happy days!

Congrats, mrcurly.

FYI, I found the sale report from DNJournal for
WalletOnline.com: $2,588 on Mar 2012

•••
Congrats, mrcurly.

FYI, I found the sale report from DNJournal for
WalletOnline.com: $2,588 on Mar 2012

Nice find there, I think OnlineWallet.com is better, still kicking myself for letting it get away.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back