Dynadot

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
edited.

Last edited:
•••
PayPass Wallet video

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqoj9s_mastercard-paypass-wallet-services_tech"]MasterCard - PayPass Wallet Services - Video Dailymotion[/ame]

•••
•••
•••
Thanks for the consistent updates Mr C! This is what makes a :great: :imho:

•••
2 nice names that have dropped have been caught by the same person it seems -

PayCollector.com
WalletCity.com

•••

PayCollector.com
WalletCity.com

I had walletcity backordered all over but decided to cancel. Good luck to the owner. Citywallet is far superior IMO.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Namejet just emailed me and confirmed that I got tapaustralia. These tap "country" domains really seem nice to me.

•••
I had walletcity backordered all over but decided to cancel. Good luck to the owner. Citywallet is far superior IMO.

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Namejet just emailed me and confirmed that I got tapaustralia. These tap "country" domains really seem nice to me.
Well done, i have a couple myself, including WalletAustralia. We had a little blurb on an Australian TV current affairs program Today Tonight yesterday (Tuesday in Oz) on Google Wallet which will be hitting australia mid 2013. We're a little slow here, we have to let the beer get cold first!!

•••

PayCollector.com
WalletCity.com

Yup and it's that Andrew Reberry of hugedomains

congrats on your sales Stu -

I'll pm those that wanted the banking info as promised - I've been away to Hawaii for a few weeks - I've had a super time :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I think somebody just bought

WalletGuru.com - $1,000

Through go-daddy, I had it on "watching" status and it has closed, it had 20 plus days left on it I think. Or maybe the seller might have taken it off ?

•••
post removed

Last edited:
•••
•••
Decided to grab tapaction dawt com.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Virtualmoney COM was renewed after it expired :'(

•••
Yup and it's that Andrew Reberry of hugedomains

congrats on your sales Stu -

I'll pm those that wanted the banking info as promised - I've been away to Hawaii for a few weeks - I've had a super time :)

Thanks FX, that's my goal in life is to move to Hawaii, Maui is my first choice.
Life's a beach B-)

•••
•••
tap2tab.com

tapcam.org

walletapi.net

dropping soon.... in case anyone is interested

•••
•••
nfcmars.com Beam me up Scotty!!

dwallets.com designer, digital etc.

•••
This is a good read for those invested or interested in the space.

http://www.mediapost.com/publicatio...llets-on-rise-nfc-tech-still-not-mainstr.html

From the article:
A pair of new reports from Forrester focusing on the emerging m-payments space conclude Near Field Communications (NFC) -- the key technology behind many planned digital wallets -- is still several years away from going mainstream.

Competing technologies that don't require embedded NFC chips in handsets aim to fill the void by offering m-payments solutions that pose few hurdles for consumers and merchants. Whether NFC or other approaches, Forrester maintains thar the winning wallets will be those that provide value to consumers beyond just payments.

•••
Caught -

WalletSoftware.com

Cheers

•••
Caught -

WalletSoftware.com

Cheers

:gn:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

In today's Toby Clements newsletter he is selling MobileWalletApps.com for only $2,000.
You can probably make a lower offer.

That sure seems cheap to me. :imho:
I bet Federer could sell that for $10k

•••
:gn:

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

In today's Toby Clements newsletter he is selling MobileWalletApps.com for only $2,000.
You can probably make a lower offer.

That sure seems cheap to me. :imho:
I bet Federer could sell that for $10k

I'm testing the water mate ! buy it then :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back