IT.COM

discuss The NFC & Mobile Tech Discussion and Showcase (Tap / Wallet / Money)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Another trend on the way with tapping phones hitting the masses. Especially with Google Wallet launching and NFC phones becoming the norm. Here are a few of my best. Most have gone. "Tag" is also a key word... Anyone else have any?

TapAndPIN.com
Buy-Tap.com
MateTap.com
TapPurchase.com
NFCTap.It
PayTap.It
PurchaseTap.com
TagNTap.com
Tap2Fight.com
Tap2Follow.com
Tap2Pay.It
Tap2Share.It
Tap4.It
Tap4Discount.com
TapFollow.com
TapX.It
TransferTap.com
XchangeTap.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Giles, the one ive sold if you type it into google it comes up with pictures of a certain type of wallet but i know what the owner wants it for. We will have to see what the buyer does with CarWallet.com , I could be wrong but I know a lot of cars are being built with google and the internet installed, would make a good online wallet name. I might be way off but its all good.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
Yeah, I don't think that what it would be used for as "car wallets" are pretty popular and that the perfect name for it.

•••
Yeah, I don't think that what it would be used for as "car wallets" are pretty popular and that the perfect name for it.

If the are "pretty popular" why is only the .com reg'd , also CarWallets.com is available to hand reg. At the end of the day im not that really fussed anyway mate.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Surely a mobile wallet would have wheels on? How else will it get around unless it can fly?

I don't know how but my wallet goes walkabout all the time.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Jesus Stu, its hard explaining things to you sometimes..I really wont bother in future...just cos there aren't exact searches, doesn't mean people dont use them, they are very popular as a lot of people I know use them and have seen them a lot on my travels, and I do a lot of travelling for work, in the UK, Europe and the US

Not gonna bother here...good luck all

I think with this argument we will just have to wait and see what the buyer does with the domain, they currently have it up for sale so god knows what their plans are!

Cheers

P.S. Some big news just landed here in the UK -

O2 mobile wallet app launches text message payments

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-17842926

Last edited:
•••
companywallet.com

a while ago

•••
•••
Those who challenge "mobilewallet" domains or "wallet" domains , you will fall. I have some amazing news coming soon that has changed me and my families life. You have been warned!

Cheers

•••
Those who challenge "mobilewallet" domains or "wallet" domains , you will fall. I have some amazing news coming soon that has changed me and my families life. You have been warned!

Cheers

Cant wait :)

•••

Cheers

Sounds real good man. I'm curious as hell now lol.

•••
Those who challenge "mobilewallet" domains or "wallet" domains , you will fall.

Fall where? Pushed over by a mobile wallet? On legs?

I have some amazing news coming soon that has changed me and my families life.

Ok you have become a Hare Krishna and given up on money and want to transfer all your names to some unlucky person who still believes in money? Can I help here?

•••

Cheers

It's not a question of challenging all the domains.. just most of them. I hope you are going to announce a great sale - I think that would be fantastic.

I've looked through your names before and there are some nice ones in there. I actually like MessagePayment.com for example...

But one swallow does not a summer make.

•••
Just out of curiousity... For the active posters in this thread...
  • How many of you have an NFC enabled handset?
  • Are any of you familiar with NFC tags, what actions, data exchange and events they can handle?
  • Do you know which companies have trademarked the term/s "wallet" in regards to contactless / NFC technology mobile payment platforms?

:?

•••
•••
•••

Cheers

Yes, please don't make such a statement and not at least offer a clue! :yell: Congratulations for whatever it is. Could this news be of any benefit to those who own such domains?

•••
Reported sale -

mywallet.co.uk £2,159 GBP ( $3,494.80 USD )

•••
Just got an email from a developer in Florida asking if i am interested in developing closedwallet.com.

•••
Just got an email from a developer in Florida asking if i am interested in developing closedwallet.com.

Be careful, if there is a fee involved....run D-:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back