NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The Government of Montenegro recognized the potential worldwide appeal that .ME could have and decided it should be operated as a generic name space to gain the maximum benefit for Montenegro. The Government issued a public RFP in November 2007. The goal of the RFP was to find a Registration Agent that could operate an international registry, provide world class backend registry services, and provide the marketing and promotional muscle needed to make .ME a worldwide success. Ultimately, we believe they made an excellent choice!

The contract was awarded to doMEn, d.o.o., a Montenegro based joint venture (doing business as .ME Registry) whose partners are Afilias Limited, GoDaddy.com, Inc., and ME-net d.o.o.

Landrush will start June 6 till June 26, domain names with more than 2 applications will go into Auction.

Go Live on July 17.

SO, what do you all think about the coming .me?

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I went on SEDO and was interested by a GEO (small island not even really famous) .ME and I ask $150 he counter offer $8000, I then counter offer $250 and surprise he ask me $10000 . It don't even worth $1000 max but I don't understand these domainers on SEDO asking for that high for a .me
Is this the Cloud.me effect? LOL

GEO may be the name of an island - but when I see/hear geo, I think "location",
""place" -- GEO at 10 K? Maybe, maybe not

•••
@lincolndsp @mobineer Thanks for the support. Our nationwide press release goes out in about an hour. I would post it here but last time I posted anything about the success of our .ME launch the post was moved to the for sales thread so I dont post much about our goings on now on the forums.

Anyway, I will post it up on my blog here in a bit and you can get a bit more info on the Missouri.me story and our plans.

•••
@lincolndsp @mobineer Thanks for the support. Our nationwide press release goes out in about an hour. I would post it here but last time I posted anything about the success of our .ME launch the post was moved to the for sales thread so I dont post much about our goings on now on the forums.

Anyway, I will post it up on my blog here in a bit and you can get a bit more info on the Missouri.me story and our plans.

I’ve been hearing good news about Missouri.me for the past few days. Well done Bruce! Keep up the good work.:tu:

•••
is there anywhere cheaper than godaddy for .me regs?
i think that the current $9.99 with GD is the cheapest price to buy a .me

•••
•••
•••
@jawed Thanks bud!

We *think* we have our second state for launch lined out as well. Selected our VP to run the state and working out final details but things are looking good. That will be another state with feet on the street people telling everyone about .ME

Also, on a separate note.... SMARTPHONE.ME is on auction at sedo, currently at 200 dollars US. With my focus on Geo development I am letting a few names go so I can focus my efforts.

•••
This are my .Me names for sale ... if someone interested

Bir.Me
Coa.Me
Opi.Me
Cae.Me
Meanings.Me
Produces.Me
Statements.Me
Continued.Me
Disagree.Me
Procedure.Me
Launched.Me
Household.Me
Prodaja.Me (Croation… means sale)
Interrail.Me
Dakar.Me
Kathmandu.Me
FishSupplies.Me
FreeUpload.Me
MusicSong.Me

Offers are welcome (also on sedo)

•••
Hello Mindless and Mobineer those are some good sites you both got running i hope it turns out good :)

i invested over 4k on All About Fish Aquariums | Aquariums.me it turned out to be good :) let me know what you all think about it.

•••
Nice Site... but 4K for it???? Just for the website work? Or also for the domain?

•••
has a great look! would also want to add an affiliate shop selling fish supplies and other stuff in order to monetize in addition to adsense.:)

•••
Nice Site... but 4K for it???? Just for the website work? Or also for the domain?

thanks, domain was bought in land rush in july 08 the development of it costed around 4,000 US$ including

Content,
Flash work ,
Royalty free wall papers from shutter stock
2 games specially designed for Aquarium.me
over 500 glossary of Fish
and much more :)

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

has a great look! would also want to add an affiliate shop selling fish supplies and other stuff in order to monetize in addition to adsense.:)

Thanks, i did joined an affiliate system at CJ.com but never got time to get it up hopefully i will soon as i am building a network of site for my self so once my stuff is done i will monetize it :)

Adsense hardly makes 10 US$ a month

•••
how is BackLink.me ? backlinks are one of the in things in the IM world ? don't you think so ?

•••
hi all,
I got a little different question to you folks ..I am looking to sell my mexican .me one word domain, which fits the hack perfectly..Can any of you guys suggest me any websites which sell (like similar to sedo ) exclusive mexican domains or any forums.
My domain I am planning to sell is Beso.me ( which is Kiss.me in spanish).(which has almost 1 million searches in google.Source:https://adwords.google.com.mx/select/KeywordToolExternal)
My expecting price is also low around 2000$ .
Any suggestions are very much appreciated.

•••
I would find the best related spanish sites and offer directly ?

The other day i noticed dnaid.me was still up for grabs , dna/id both fit the .me extension well

•••
Hello,

what to you think about domain immediately ,me?

•••
•••
•••
bild .ME

New developed German .me site: Bild.me

They provide free image storage.

•••
•••
•••
I went on SEDO and was interested by a GEO (small island not even really famous) .ME and I ask $150 he counter offer $8000, I then counter offer $250 and surprise he ask me $10000 . It don't even worth $1000 max but I don't understand these domainers on SEDO asking for that high for a .me

Hey Steveteva..

Interested in Hawaiian-Islands.me or Puerto-Rico..me?? :)

•••
Just thought I would make people aware. It seems that yahoo really likes .me, not sure about google yet.

After a few weeks of being launched Tweet.me is #1 on Yahoo when you search tweet me out of 106,000,000 results. Ahead of twitter, vh1, wikipedia and others.

•••
Do you want USVI.me

Setevteva, would you like to own USVI.me ?

•••
Here's a couple --

Hello.

Try these on for size:

HIVdating.me (oh really!:red:)

AIDSdating.me (you and who else? :red:)

I'm not sure what I'll do with them, though. Right now, they are being redirected until I can come up with something or sell them. Feedback is welcomed.

Thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back