NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello, I think it would be pretty useful to keep track of all LLLL.com sales , even the little ones under $100 so that , pretty soon , when the available LLLL.com will be finished , we`ll have a better idea on market prices.

It is important that these sales are confirmed. So before to post, make sure payment went OK.

I will start with todays` Sedo confirmed sales:

FISE.com 2,700 Euros
TSRT.com US $760
VEUP.com US $1,700

Also, I found interesting to see this average LLLL, getting bids up to $51 and reserve not me. It says it all.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...110154111735_W0QQ_trksidZm37QQfromZR40QQfviZ1

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEDO has been doing it over and again!! dominates the world domain name selling industry IMO

REALLY???;)

titf.com at sedo with 4 hours left, current bid only $120
how much do you think will it go for?

*update
Only one hour left!

Last edited:
•••
•••
REALLY???;)

*update
Only one hour left!

:lol: not for your & my domains, but for everyone else :P

•••
•••
REALLY???;)

*update
Only one hour left!

What did it go for?

•••
•••
•••
its good, i guess, looking at it as only a "quad" with an f.... and would probably be lucky to get that for it on the forums, but the $50 kills. And, considering it is regged in several extensions, and developed in at least a few, IF the seller informed all the parties that might have an interest in it aside from domainers it should have, at least in my opinion, achieved a higher price..... but, sedo is tough that way. is a great platform and we see some amazing and inspiring sales there for LLLL's, but the "action" is so unpredictable and, if counting on the "best" possible buyers being online watching when it ends is a gamble (due to time zone differences/other obligations/unfamiliarity with sedo or auctions overall/necessary approval from those that write the checks early enough etc...).

Some domains seem to creep on up in price the whole auction, others sit dormant until the last 30 minutes. I have one on now, smde, that received a few bids right off the bat, is now dormant and wouldn't surprise me if stays at current price until last hour or so. Is frustrating but that's the game with auctions I guess..... btw, anyone know of good auction snipe software that works on sedo/snap etc? If so, PM me. thanks, sp

•••
Is their a minimum for a VCVC.com domain?

•••
JamesDavid,

It depends on too many factors to answer your question simply...

Is it pronounceable? (Not all VCVC are)

What quality of letters?

And other similar factors...

If you want to get a better idea, browse the sales at LLLLSales.com sorting for VCVC domains. Taking a look through several of the most recent pages ought to give you a "ballpark" idea.

Good luck.

(Minimum is probably not too far from reg. fee ATM)

•••
JamesDavid,

It depends on too many factors to answer your question simply...

Is it pronounceable? (Not all VCVC are)

What quality of letters?

And other similar factors...

If you want to get a better idea, browse the sales at LLLLSales.com sorting for VCVC domains. Taking a look through several of the most recent pages ought to give you a "ballpark" idea.

Good luck.

(Minimum is probably not too far from reg. fee ATM)

The domain is u - j - i - p dotCOM (without dashes. I have a $300 offer on eBay.... shoudl I accept. Advise is appreciated...

Thanks

•••
well... considering it doesn't look to be regd in any other extensions, there are no "well, hello there" google results and it is only 5 years old, I myself would accept an offer of $300 for this domain if it was mine, provided I felt safe with the transaction (ie established who the buyer is or used an escrow service).... good luck! sp

The domain is u - j - i - p dotCOM (without dashes. I have a $300 offer on eBay.... shoudl I accept. Advise is appreciated...

Thanks

•••
Ditto to SP's suggestion...

•••
ELGE $444 (reserve NOT met... again) Ebay (not mine)
GDEF $121.50 (reserve NOT met) Ebay (not mine)
IFUB $330 Sedo (not mine, but wish it was!)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thanks

take & run!! :tu:

•••
Is there a valuation site for 4 char domains like 3character.com does for 3 char domains?

•••
sdos.com sold at Sedo for $4,000

•••
•••
I know it's not LLLL's exactly, but have you noticed that in the past year the premium LLLL.com's have been stagnating on the reseller market, while the NNNN.com's have nearly doubled in price? You can hardly find anything below $500 nowdays.

•••
I know it's not LLLL's exactly, but have you noticed that in the past year the premium LLLL.com's have been stagnating on the reseller market, while the NNNN.com's have nearly doubled in price? You can hardly find anything below $500 nowdays.

Ya. I got several offers below 500$ and i rejected them all.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back