NameSilo

[REQ-LOGO] - MovieDon Logo + Optional Character - $30-50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design And Optional Character Design

Prize : $30.00 for logo. $50.00 for logo and character (details below)

Contest End Date & Time : 20th December 2012

Size Requirements : No requirement, min width of 400px. Larger the better :) so long as its not too square.

Color Requirements :Very flexible, Greys, Oranges, Reds, Greens, Off-White. Background will be either Orange, Light Grey or Dark Grey.

General Requirements :
Logo: The logo will be a standard logo to be used at the top of the page on my new site.

Character: This is an optional addition that I will pay extra for. I would like to have a character in the logo, and also one or two versions to use about the site, maybe a standing 'Don' and a face of the 'Don'

Additional Information :
The character is completely optional. I would be still happy to pick a logo without a character, I just wanted to reward those who make the extra effort of doing it.

So 'Don' is a crime boss, usually in the Mafia. Obviously I do not want something that looks criminal it needs to be friendly looking, but the character would need to be in a suit with a Fedora hat or similar (off-white/cream colour?). Optional cigar. (no guns or brass knuckles please!).

The site is a simple movie ratings and review site, so would like to use the face of the character about the site next to 'Dons Rating' or 'Dons review'.

I will be checking widely that characters are not copied from other sites or images. My last competition someone tried to do this :)

Any queries, do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Richard

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks Amin. The jacket it a bit too brown, add more detail to it or make it lighter/darker.

Closing in 18 hours. (12:30pm GMT)

•••
I will post revision within 18 hours.. hopefully.

•••
movie_don_3_20121221_111127.jpg

•••
Thanks Amin.

Will be deciding in the next few hours.

•••
•••
Thanks all for your entries.

Very hard to decide, every logo had certain aspects which I love. However I have chosen to accept Loko as the winner. The main factor being the flexibility that the character has.

Thanks for all your entries and time!

•••
•••
congrats on the win Loko
-------------------------------

Please remember to update this thread once you both confirm files / payment so we can close the contest.

Thanks,

Eric Lyon

•••
Thanks to everyone :)

I will be in touch with the contest holder and update the thread accordingly.

•••
•••
Payment received and files sent.

Thanks!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back