NameSilo

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sold frsn dot net at godaddy via their premium listings for $198.

Small sale, but decent ROI, even after their 30% commission.

:tu:

decent sale samit, you still believe in LLLL.net's? holding on to much?

•••
Anyone had luck on 'dot mx' or 'dot com dot mx' sales?

•••
Sold frsn dot net at godaddy via their premium listings for $198.

Small sale, but decent ROI, even after their 30% commission.

:tu:

Congrats Samit for this nice sales, good to see some sales at Godaddy premium listing.

Congrats again...

•••
•••
footballgenie dot com $1500!!!

Never advertised, Offer received via eMail, Sold to Enduser!
Great!!! Big Thanks to NamePros, Thanks People ;)
Cheers

Last edited:
•••
footballgenie.com $1500!!!

Never advertised, Offer via eMail, Sale to Enduser!
Great!!! Big Thanks NamePros!!

Excellent, Congrats, Looks ur first sale is it ??

•••
Yes, my First Domain Name Sale ;)
Thanks and Cheers

•••
Thanks and Cheers

Wow $1500 for first sales is just awesome, Best of luck for your future sales..

•••
Thanks and Cheers

Congrats Agento.. me too would drop a big ticket sales here soon..

•••
Nice Job Agento! Thats great for a first sale.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks to all!

Nice Job Agento! Thats great for a first sale.

What can I do as next?
Write an eBook "How to buy domain on Namepros for 1$ and after five months waiting sell it for 1500$"? :lol:

Last edited:
•••
Custom () gravestones
Dot com
Sold for 100, i contacted the buyer and he agreed on a godaddy push (domain was caought for about $8)

•••
sold a .info to .com owner yesterday and he happy to give backorder fee for me :D 60$ not a big sale but its ok :)

•••
sold a .info to .com owner yesterday and he happy to give backorder fee for me :D 60$ not a big sale but its ok :)

Sales is Sales brother, so even $60 is good. Congrats...:wave:

•••
Exactly, especially when you sell a .info to a .com owner!

•••
Exactly, especially when you sell a .info to a .com owner!
yeah for 2$ reg 60$ is a good ROI :D that name i regged for a mini site while looking in expired list but later i found .com is established and i not tried to develop

•••

yeah for 2$ reg 60$ is a good ROI :D that name i regged for a mini site while looking in expired list but later i found .com is established and i not tried to develop

Can you share the name if possible here in public or if not i would like to know via PM if possible...

•••
Mesothelioma dot cc $475 Sedo

•••
euro-consult dot com - $1000

Picked it 2 weeks ago for 59. Sent 25-30 mails to Endusers. 2 days ago got an offer via sedo and accepted it. I think it's one of the Endusers I sent an e-mail

•••
georgetown [] [] catering
dot com
$350 sold through an enquery received throug Go Daddy® Domain Buy Service
The first offer was 100, countered with 500, he offered 200, than i sent them an email telling them that 350 is a price that i would agree upon and they made a 350 offer the next day

Dont know how to procede with these brokerage things, it's my first one that i received, the price could have been higher but i dint know the buyer to make a price acording to how big his business is , income and so on

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back