Domain Empire

various Report Completed Domain Name Sales Here

Spaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
This thread is a central location to report domain name sales of any dollar amount.

As much information as you can include about the transaction is welcome, but at a bare minimum please include the domain name(s), the sale price, and whether you were the seller.

Good luck with your sales!

Please use the Like and Thank links on a post to indicate that you like it or are thankful for it being shared.

Do not post only, "great sale" or similar as this doesn't contribute to the thread. (Don't reply for the sole purpose of complimenting.)
  • Tip: Use the Like/Thanks feature instead.

Questions are allowed, but do not post commentary. If you want to discuss or comment on a sale in this thread, quote it and then post it in the following thread instead:

Suggested template (bold details are required):

Domain name:

Sale venue:​
Listing type:​
Listing upgrades:​
Seller:​
Asking price:​
Sale price:​
Purchase venue:​
Purchase price:​
Details:​

Suggested values / explanations:
  • Sale venue: Sold at NamePros, outbound direct, inbound direct, etc.
  • Listing type: Make Offer, Fixed price, Auction, Auction with Buy-It-Now, Reverse auction, etc.
  • Listing upgrades: Premium package, featured listing, etc.
  • Seller: me, a friend, a friend of a friend, a colleague, someone else, unknown, etc.
  • Purchase venue: Where (and the year) the seller purchased the domain name originally.
  • Details: Any additional details about the domain name like how you bought it, how long you had it before it sold, its age, etc.

Examples:

Domain name: ThisDomain.com​
Sale venue: NamePros (2016)​
Listing type: Make offer with Buy-It-Now​
Listing upgrades: Featured listing​
Seller: Me​
Asking price: $950​
Sale price: $830​
Purchase venue: NamePros (2015)​
Purchase price: $25​
Details: Acquired from a reseller. 5 years old domain. Had for 1 year before resold.​

Domain name: ThatDomain.com​
Sale venue: GoDaddy Auctions (2012)​
Listing type: 7-day Public Auction​
Listing upgrades: N/A​
Seller: Someone else​
Asking price: N/A​
Sale price: $60​
Purchase venue: Hand registration (2009)​
Purchase price: $8​
Details: I watched its auction. The auction description said it was hand-registered the same day it dropped (from expiration).​

Important:
  • If you don't want to provide any other information about the sale besides what you've posted, then include "no further details" or "NFD" in your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
SEDO
RopaInterior (.) info $250 (underwear in Spanish)

•••
Congrats, H/V/F/M dot com what means "HV"?

•••
•••
Flcos.com $4,000
Area55.com $2,000

•••
•••
•••
•••
The buyer for Flcos was extremely cool.I talk on the phone back and forth with him.Made the transfer very easy.

•••
congrats wibrodomains. How long was it between the pitch (initial contact) and the closing?

•••
The holiday slowed down the process but 2 weeks from start to finish--I had one that sold this year that cleared in 6 days

•••
NYpee.com $5 Smackaroos :P

•••
•••
oled - displays (*/) info - 250 euros

contract signed

consider hyphen + info :)

i guess if i had posted this name in the auction section here on NP, i wouldn't even receive a 1$ bid for it lol

however, the problem is that they are very slow and the whole process was/is a little time consuming, i have to explain everything step by step,,,,,,but i am happy with this sale

•••
Very nice, considering hyphen + info.
End users look for good keywords, so hyphen is not a big problem in most cases.
Congrats.

•••
oled - displays (*/) info - 250 euros

contract signed

consider hyphen + info :)

i guess if i had posted this name in the auction section here on NP, i wouldn't even receive a 1$ bid for it lol

however, the problem is that they are very slow and the whole process was/is a little time consuming, i have to explain everything step by step,,,,,,but i am happy with this sale

very nice sale!
i find it hard even to consider a .org for picking and trying to sell it to an end-user so a .info AND with hyphen it is great and inspiring. everything seems possible ;)

regards,
tonecas

•••
Yeah, and the name is a high search volume keyword comes with good typein traffic. :)
It's risky to develop it as what it means since the word is TMed by Toei Animation Co., Ltd

I was thinking more Go Kansas University myself. lol. Nice sale.

•••
College
Credit
Card
dot
org

At Sedo for $1,100. Sedo has the $$, just waiting for them to hand it over now :)

•••
Great sale Jingles.

Congrats.

Cheers!

•••
great sale, congrats...been a great year for you and selling!

College
Credit
Card
dot
org

At Sedo for $1,100. Sedo has the $$, just waiting for them to hand it over now :)

•••
•••
Wow Jingles, nice.
It is true what HQDomains says, the offers on NamePro's are no match to Sedo.

Jingles if you had that domain appraised here you would have someone say low $xxx, another $xx, yet another $xx.xxx and one guy telling you it's worthless =P

•••
JME(.)net $1950 private sale

•••
A few recent sales that have finalised (funds received and domains pushed):

- WomensTops(dot)com > sold for $9,000
- GastronomieJobs(dot)com > sold for $5,000
- LCDFernseher(dot)com > sold for $2,500
- TechnologyConsultingServices(dot)com > sold for $750
- ServiceMailers(dot)com > sold for $750

Last edited:
•••

- WomensTops(dot)com > sold for $9,000 (picked up for $350)
- GastronomieJobs(dot)com > sold for $5,000 (picked up for $xx)
- LCDFernseher(dot)com > sold for $2,500 (picked up for $xx)
- TechnologyConsultingServices(dot)com > sold for $750 (cost reg fee)
- ServiceMailers(dot)com > sold for $750 (cost reg fee)

Awesome! Especialy womenstops dot com. Were you approached or did you approach on that one?

•••

- WomensTops(dot)com > sold for $9,000 (picked up for $350)

that one is very interesting!

buyer seems to be a domainer (i think is a member here) and domain is parked. And with email contact refering namejet which means is active on NameJet auctions.

someone that miss an auction on NameJet? :)

big price nonetheless. i've seen much more interesting names been sold for lower values on NameJet.

great sale Federer!

regards,
tonecas

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back