Dynadot

Need a logo for ITS.Asia $15 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a logo for ITS.Asia $50 USD

Update: Important I have not found the right logo yet. The format will be in .gif, no one is submitting me their logos since Tuesday? I have decided to give this a last extension. If I receive no more submission, then I will be force to close this thread by that date. Deadline is FIRM.

Contest prize will now be $50 USD Firm.

End Date: Monday 3/9/2009.

1) Make sure the size somehow fit.
2)A slogon "Business Technology Solutions"
3)At least a picture to be representative
4)Should be technologically representative from all angles. Futuristic would be prefered, no cartoonish theme please.

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Great!!! look forward to seeing wonderful designs!

•••
its.jpg

its2.jpg
210 by 87

•••
I like the design...I do not like the color, there is a missing background. I think the auctioneer and podium is too fat and take up space and ITS.Asia is not represented well.

The picture of the Auctioneer and Podium should be in black and in noodle/doodle shape so skinny. Background should be a mix of silver and light green. Make it shiny please.

ITS.Asia needs to be in Darker color (Blue prefered) and has to have an IMPACT.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Gettting there. I want the picture to be skinny like doodle like/noodle shape (swirley, skinny as a straw).

ITS.Asia is now bold and stands out. But It doesn't shine and the background is not silver.....

Take a look at www.its.asia click on a category (any) and scroll to the bottom and see how it shines?

Something shine like this http://www.atakra.com/pictures/skinny_puppyweb_2004/skinny_puppy27.jpg
Like a light from behind. Could you do that? that's the shining stuff I want.

As for the skinny.
Something like this
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30590625@N03/3208064983/

I mean literally skinny as a straw.

As for the colors....I think your choice of color are too boring.

Last edited:
•••
Alright, I'll post revised one in a few minutes.

itsasiacopy.jpg

Tried to do everything you asked. Anymore revisions?

Last edited:
•••
Looking better...very nice...

I want the shine to shine more...Like real light (see the picture in example)
I like the design already.

1) make it shine more light real light (this is to oblury)
2)Make the word ITS.Asia burn (like red) flame shooting out would be better
3)Skinnier please...I want the auctioneer hand to hit on the I (stretch his hand like the pink panther)

Okay...$50 Design.......But must get it right...like I want...

•••
Ok, should have the revised version to you by tomorrow, possibly tonight...

•••
Do you know who the pink panther is?

I hope you do....

Whoever gets this done first wins...BUt I have to try it on my site....if it looks terrible on the site...Like it is now...I'll have to make changes...

•••
colors match site, auctioneer is hitting the I, big and bold, stands out, let me know if you want to see any revisions.

b790fac8.jpg

edit: v2 is shown with stand under auctioneer

7c11e75a.jpg

•••
The word ITS.Asia looks fun and recognizable with MAV design. I like it.
However I don't like the picture. It has to be skinnier like stick drawing do you know what I mean?

Okay guess not...It looks like no one can do what I ask.

How about feel free to make anything that's funny or fun theme.

I give up on tellling people what I want. Because it seems no one can do it.

Anything that's fun and stand out. I await your designs...Thank you everyone!

•••
What you are requesting is fairly hard to make. Especially on such a small scale. I may try once more to make a skinny auctioneer. If I cannot, I will try to make something more fun looking. Thanks for the feedback.

•••
Sure, thank you Mav. You gave me the idea of fun theme. Before I wanted flame comming out of ITS.Asia lightnight effect and all...but doesn't seem to be working out.

I look forward to all designs of fun theme...anything that's fun and stands out.

•••
Ok I'm on it. Started the scatch work, will post the mockup soon.

Just wait to see my work

Thanx

•••
•••
I like it Mav. I will test it out on the site and wait for some more designs. To come in.

....Looking forward to closing soon...

Could you also make 1 in dot GIF extension. Right now the site accepts dot GIF. I am figuring out how to replace the dot GIF code with the Dot JPG. But I can't find where the index file is hosted on the server/which director to make the changes.

Anyone else?

Dot JPG is now fine.

I am looking to test more on the site...before the contest is over.

...........Looking for more logos to upload...................
The current one doesn't stand out..........it looks too passive....

Last edited:
•••
here's my work with 2 slighly different versions of the same design:

1- 1st Version:

logo.png

2- 2nd Version:
logo2.png

any Comments/ suggestions/ revisions and complaints are always welcomed!!!

Thanx

Ok there's couple of more different versions coming today. One of them is nearly complete and other'll be posted today as well. The conceptulization is complete and the work is under process... so wait for them also.

Thanx

•••
Tested the designs on the site,,,haven't found anything yet...

Last edited:
•••
Hey Tech4

Do you want something like this. Let me know and I will try to modify it....

itsasia.png

Hope you like it. I have tried to create the stick figure like the pink panther only that it is not pink lol :)

•••
Getting there Fiona. How about you separate the two words. Make ITS the bigger one, take the podium and auctioner in the middle and have the hammer bang on the letter A ?

Try that.

This is the strangest thing ever. I have uploaded all the logos presented....None of them fit.

I'll check back again hopefully for something that will fit with the site currently. As you can see, its not working out well...Doesn't look good with logo sofar.

thank you everyone.

•••
Looking for the right logo.

I am trying everything on the site....let me know if you have anything.

thanks.

I have uploaded everything sent my way. Unfortunately nothing look so good on the site.

I might have to not have a logo for now. By Wednesday if I dont have a logo, I have to close this thread and make my own logo...(sort of).

Give me your best shot anything!!!!!!

•••
here is a simple one :

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 24
•••
The Winner, it looks okay.

Not too thrilled....

NEED A LOGO ...I will be force to close the thread by wednesday if I do not find anything. thank you.
(or sooner)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back