Dynadot

Need a logo for ITS.Asia $15 USD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a logo for ITS.Asia $50 USD

Update: Important I have not found the right logo yet. The format will be in .gif, no one is submitting me their logos since Tuesday? I have decided to give this a last extension. If I receive no more submission, then I will be force to close this thread by that date. Deadline is FIRM.

Contest prize will now be $50 USD Firm.

End Date: Monday 3/9/2009.

1) Make sure the size somehow fit.
2)A slogon "Business Technology Solutions"
3)At least a picture to be representative
4)Should be technologically representative from all angles. Futuristic would be prefered, no cartoonish theme please.

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
tech4 said:
The Winner, it looks okay.

Not too thrilled....

NEED A LOGO ...I will be force to close the thread by wednesday if I do not find anything. thank you.
(or sooner)
Guess you're not giving us the right size ! It looks like the space is much bigger than the image !

•••
Logo

Ok plz check it out now!

I have modified the logo again

itsasia1.png

Thanks

•••
What's the right size? I dont know...What do you mean by that Winner?

Could you explain so I understand better and hopefully get this logo done.

Thanks alot.

Anyone guess the right size?

Thanks

Okay how about try 262x89 ?

I used snipping tool to capture that portion of the screen. and went into microsoft office manager and it said 262x89.

I am not sure...okay give that a try.

•••
I shall give this a last go, but start from scratch and use my own creative vision, because the description you've given is what's causing the problems.

I shall get that posted ASAP!

•••
•••
feel free to try this one, I hope it's the appropriate size ..

Attachments

• logo.jpg
    logo.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
•••
Winner's pic size was 260X98...although it almost fit the frame.

It looks too rusty...like metal that have been left in humid condition it turns red and dry away.

Frame is nearly a good fit, logo=not right, see it yourself.

thanks.

•••
gonna work on it tomorrow, it's late now, got to have some sleep :b

•••
Okay thanks...

Waiting for the right logo.......

Maybe some thing ExTREME?

So FAR I HAVE UPLOADED all designs to the site...They all look 100% boring.

Maybe something extreme?

•••
•••
tech4 said:
Okay thanks...

Waiting for the right logo.......

Maybe some thing ExTREME?

So FAR I HAVE UPLOADED all designs to the site...They all look 100% boring.

Maybe something extreme?
22noko.jpg

•••
Hi

Here are two more designs. Hope they are not boring

itsasia.png

untitled-1.png

Feedback please

•••
Okay,,,uploading these and testing...Fried chicken and Fiona's design look tempting...let's see if it will fit.

I think we might have a winner.l..!!!!

(might) Fiona's design a perfect fit.....adn I like the color choices....

1. Could you make it in JPG format?
2. Could you add more pixel to it in JPG the hammer look like its breaking apart after changing from png to jpg.
3. Could you somehow have the hammer shine more. Thanks

Fried chicken's design look too boring. with the color choices.
Winner's defintely very boring because it blends like water.....
Winner, the frame does fit like fionas...

Fiona's What is the three frame sizes that you have exactly?
Could you tell everyone so that they can compete on frame sizes too...thanks.

Closing up soon by wednesday...with or without a logo.

Last edited:
•••
Update---Contest Open till Monday
since my site forum is not yet finished.

The logo will also be placed on the forum. www.its.asia/forum
Note the forum is not finished, it is only built...more changes to come.

Stay tune...I will try on all designs..
Keep the submission comming thank you.

•••
Hi,

Here is my submission, i've incorporated as such so you can see how it would look like with the look and feel of the ITS.asia site.

Cheers!

•••
This looks nice...but I must say its not as much fun looking as Fiona's.

Okay I wiill upload it. If you just have the right size here so everyone can see. I can't cut and paste from here. I am sure you have it ready to upload? Upload to this page and I will upload to the site so everyone can see.

Thanks for the great artworks so far.

Still OPEN to more great artworks...

•••
Why do you need to upload it?

It's viewable right here. Should you decide to use it I'll make the size adjustments for you, no problem. :)

•••
Even if its viewable right here, the size might not fit there (on the actual page) and it might not look so good.

Anyway up to you. I am actually uploading it to two places the forum and the auction page.

•••
260x98 px, jpg

22710015ex2.jpg

29165698nr5.jpg

33964282sv0.jpg

88479523od8.jpg

19465810ek5.jpg

All images above are in jpg format although jpg isn't the correct format for you. Instead you should use png or gif with transparent background. Jpg doesn't support transparency.
A transparent background will show through whatever is behind.
Example:
transparent.gif

•••
there's nothing else that's behind the logo. So what do you mean by I should use png? care to elaborate a bit. thanks.

•••
tech4 said:
Even if its viewable right here, the size might not fit there (on the actual page) and it might not look so good.

If you decide to use it, i'll make the necessary changes to the size, or help you adjust the image code itself to position it correctly.

That's really not a problem.

there's nothing else that's behind the logo. So what do you mean by I should use png? care to elaborate a bit. thanks.

There is nothing behind the logo in his post, if you position it over something else it will not cover everything that is behind the logo.

So on your ITS.asia site the blue dual color tone bar background will show and if you put it on the forum page it will show the background of the forum.

If you want to use a logo for both sites you would actually need a transparent background, because otherwise it wouldn't look right.

Or you need 2 logos, one for the ITS.asia site and one for the forum.

•••
OH I see thank you.

Got it Damion.

About your logo Damion, its not memorable, it has to have a picture and words saying "Web Premier Auction Site" or something equivalent "Web B-B Auction"

I need it to be memorable. Else If I use the logo just plain ITS.Asia no one will know what it is. Has to have a picture like the one showing with a Hammer and some wording descriptions. I think the color scheme is important too, like the currently mixture of Yellow/Purple/Blue/white.

The font is important too, yours is strange, one is big the other is small and it look too cartoonish.

-------------------------------------------
sorry everyone, contest have to be held until my paypal clear. I was flaged by paypal yesterday because I made too many payments to too many people within the month. Paypal think there's something strange and had my account lock down. It will take sometime to unlock. However Contest is still open as Usual. Because I plan an expansion of my site with real contents.

Thanks for your helpful feeback. I appreciate it.

•••
tech4 said:
OH I see thank you.

Got it Damion.

About your logo Damion, its not memorable, it has to have a picture and words saying "Web Premier Auction Site" or something equivalent "Web B-B Auction"

I need it to be memorable. Else If I use the logo just plain ITS.Asia no one will know what it is. Has to have a picture like the one showing with a Hammer and some wording descriptions. I think the color scheme is important too, like the currently mixture of Yellow/Purple/Blue/white.

The font is important too, yours is strange, one is big the other is small and it look too cartoonish.

Alright fair enough, it would help for the people interested in participating to have a clear description of what you exactly want, because right now you're going in all kinds of directions on how you want your logo to look like.

If you wanted a tag line with it, you should make this clear in your project description. You're responsible for what you want your tagline to be, the description you referred to.

Should you want to have a logo you can be satisfied with it's really important to think about it carefully, i can tell from your replies this is not something you've done. Only then can others make something you're content with.

I hope you find what you're looking for! :tu:

•••
Ok here is the logo again with the hammer redesigned. Did not try to change anything else.

Modifications can be done if needed.

itsasia.png

•••
tech4 said:

Actually there is this repeating blue background image that should go behind the logo: http://www.its.asia/themes/v6/img/headbg.gif

And the logo with a transparent background should go on top of that background. You can have two images in the same place. One as a background image and the other as a normal image. If the normal image has a transparent background then through it you will see the background image.

The advantage is that if you decide to make changes to your background, you don't need to change the logo. For instance if you had changed the colour in the background image you wouldn't need to change the logo.
headbg.gif
headbg.gif

Anyway, here are the new versions:

260x97px, jpg files
56519313jm1.jpg

22897120tg3.jpg

65318920be6.jpg

90513977lw8.jpg

260x97px, png files with transparent background
26308838cd2.png

14075964mc7.png

14008596gp9.png

41075786cz8.png

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back