Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ok, it's $1 time, here's how I did it.

Saw a tweet about scoring a rad poker name and hot discount code, this is the link: - http://www.facebook.com/GoDaddy?sk=app_208312065864420

Typed in my name, picked gender hit GO!

Didn't like the first name so I kept hitting go to get different names. Look under Your Offer when you do this and keep hitting GO! until you see:

YOU SCORED THE GOLDEN CHIP! $1.00 DOMAIN NAME!♥

Then just click the Use Now link and go get a name. Just registered a new .com, no problems.

Thank you for sharing rep sent your way...snagged a .org of all things with it ;)

•••
Can this code be used only once?

•••
•••
Just used Aces1 for a .com transfer. Reps added.

Just received this code by email: Save 20% off $65 or more: gd9bb

•••
ACES1 still works for new regs, $1, credit cards only.

Thanks ! :)

•••
Used ACES1 for Registering .com

Total cost $1.18.

Cannot use paypal.

Thanks.

•••
IAPCO2

.CO domains for only $10.99*!

*Discount applies to first year only

•••
Check latest post for codes ;)

Last edited:
•••
20% off regular prices on .COM, .NET, .ORG, .BIZ, and .US domains

FB20TLD

•••
gofn2005ab
gofn3001aa
gofn005aa
biud599w
gofn2001a
^^ All $5.99 .COM REG OR TRANSFERS! // Limited to 3 per customer // EXP: ?
Not sure if you can use each coupon code separately to gain the benefits from all.

Works for up to 10 years!

•••
.me Registration Code

Right now the .ME is $8.99 without a code. Anyone know of any code that can get it lower?

•••
I checked the last 6 pages for a decent GoDaddy Auctions (tdnam) code but couldn't find one. If anyone has one that would be awwwesome

I'm sure you've found one by now since your post is a month old but was looking for one myself and AUCTION12 gets you 50% off and I saw that code posted on a site back in 2009, so it might be an ongoing code ala downforce.

•••
What is the cheapest way to register .com with whois privacy?

•••
gofn2005ab
gofn3001aa
gofn005aa
biud599w
gofn2001a
^^ All $5.99 .COM REG OR TRANSFERS! // Limited to 3 per customer // EXP: ?
Not sure if you can use each coupon code separately to gain the benefits from all.

Works for up to 10 years!
Tried to transfer 3 dot coms using each code and none worked for me :\

•••
gdz428b

SAVE 27% off your order.

Currently the highest without a minimum.

Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
looks like someone already listed -ACES1- for $1 .com @ GoDaddy. I was all excited to report it.

Anyway, it just worked for me and it was sweet!
:hehe:

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

SPECIAL OFFER! $1.00* DOMAIN NAME! Register or transfer any available .COM, .US, .MOBI, .BIZ, .NET, .ORG, .CA, .CO.UK and .IN domain for just $1.00!*

Applies to the first year only of new or transfer registrations. This offer may not be used for renewals, bulk registrations, premium domains or Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations. Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10,000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on May 23, 2011 (whichever comes first). Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.
* Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year when applicable.

•••
just got this code for 20% off your next purchase of $75 or more for Godaddy. bb462075

•••
So I'm starting to scrape ad networks and I pulled out just a few of the huge amount of godaddy codes: Enjoy! ;)

Put this link before any of the below codes:
Code:
http://www.godaddy.com/compare/domain_search.aspx?isc=

$7.99 Codes
------------------
gooycpa67a
gooycpa24a
gooycpa04b
gooycpa75a
goaf2001ab

$7.49 Codes
------------------
goafcpa26
goafcpa74
goaf2001aa
goaf2101ad
goaf061dj
goaf4004ab

$5.99 Codes

------------------
gofn3004aa
gofn2001a
gofn2005aa
gofn2102aa
gofn1002aa
gofn013aa
gofn1004ab
gofn1004aa
gofn1001ab
gofn1001aa
gofn016aa
gofn3001aa
gofn4004aa
gofn2008aa
gofn4001aa
gofn4007aa
gofn1003ab
gofn2003ab
gofn2003aa
gofn1003aa

Blake A. Worthington

Last edited:
•••
•••
So I'm starting to scrape ad networks and I pulled out just a few of the huge amount of godaddy codes: Enjoy! ;)

Put this link before any of the below codes:
Code:
http://www.godaddy.com/compare/domain_search.aspx?isc=

$7.99 Codes
------------------
gooycpa67a
gooycpa24a
gooycpa04b
gooycpa75a
goaf2001ab

$7.49 Codes
------------------
goafcpa26
goafcpa74
goaf2001aa
goaf2101ad
goaf061dj
goaf4004ab

$5.99 Codes

------------------
gofn3004aa
gofn2001a
gofn2005aa
gofn2102aa
gofn1002aa
gofn013aa
gofn1004ab
gofn1004aa
gofn1001ab
gofn1001aa
gofn016aa
gofn3001aa
gofn4004aa
gofn2008aa
gofn4001aa
gofn4007aa
gofn1003ab
gofn2003ab
gofn2003aa
gofn1003aa

Blake A. Worthington

I tried half of the 5.99 codes, none of them works

•••
this is great thanks for sharing.

•••
Last edited:
•••
NC5D17
.com $8.17 total plus free privacy
Thanks for the code.

From their site "Register or Transfer five domain names or more and get FREE PRIVACY on every domain" Can I register 5+ .com with 5.99 code and get free privacy?

•••
Can someone hook me up with a way to get a better deal on the backorders. The stupid $1 sale stops all of the coupons from working.

If anyone has a connection, I would appreciate it. I am looking to buy some in bulk.

•••
$1 Code ACES1 is still working. Just used it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back