IT.COM
Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
30% off .com, .net and .org domains

gdz414d

Applies to new registrations and renewals.

Offer expires 17 April 2011.

Enjoy!

8-X
Cheers :),

Just saved me $9 over 2 domains :)

Rep left.

•••
OK412 - cheapest price for .com reg.

$7.67 :D

•••
These Older but Trusted Block Percentage Codes are Still Working Strong:

gdbbc1026 - Save 25% Off your order / No Limit / Exp: Unknown
gdz341b - Save 25% Off your order / No Limit / Exp: Unknown

These Good Old Standard Codes are Still Working Strong for Renewals:

gdbbren8
6.99 .info
7.99 .com
7.50 .net
7.50 .org

gdbb776
6.99 .info
7.50 .net
7.50 .org

emfb7
7.49 .biz

comsale
7.99 .com

-Regards

Last edited:
•••
gdz417a

SAVE 26% off your order!

Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

Currently the highest discount with no minimum order.

•••
I just used the code cjctld749 and registered .org for $7.49

Last edited:
•••
I've used plenty of $1 codes with my account.

What burns my buns, though, is that GoDaddy's site is so hateful toward people who can't afford a high-speed connection.

They only give you a 70 second timeout period to load their payment page, which means whenever I want to use one of their codes, I have to spend about a day and a half trying to pay them.

Every time the site loads, it just says "No results available" because the page timed out.

Have to hit them at a time when they're not experiencing peak usage, etc. - still trying to hone in on when exactly that is.

Meanwhile, domains that drop get snapped up by others. :(

•••
•••
Just received this 26% Off Code. Details Below. Enjoy!

gdz417bw
No Minimum
Exp 4/17/11

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 26% off your order!

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

-Regards

•••
•••
Auction12 is working for 50% off of an auction membership.

•••
Just used gdz417bw for 2 .us renewals. Can't complain. :)

•••
Use:

comsale for 7.99 .com

Work!

Thanks.

•••
wich is the best for .info regs? Thanks.

•••
I've used plenty of $1 codes with my account.

What burns my buns, though, is that GoDaddy's site is so hateful toward people who can't afford a high-speed connection.

They only give you a 70 second timeout period to load their payment page, which means whenever I want to use one of their codes, I have to spend about a day and a half trying to pay them.

Every time the site loads, it just says "No results available" because the page timed out.

Have to hit them at a time when they're not experiencing peak usage, etc. - still trying to hone in on when exactly that is.

Meanwhile, domains that drop get snapped up by others. :(
I have the same problem. I live in a rural area and am still on dialup running at 48kbps. I try to reg on GD first and if it fails i use Name or Dynadot (nice and simple). Can't be bothered trying for hours just to save a couple of dollars on GD. I think they're shot themselves in the foot with their reg process. I did manage to register one this morning through Gd, but it was the first time in several weeks where i've been successful.

•••
Take 20% OFF your order of $100*
Just use source code APR2011a when you check out

•••
any .info transfer code?

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Just used gdz414d to register four .mobi's for $6.99+/ea, down from $17.99/ea. I think this code expires today...

Thank you all who contribute to this thread - I can't imagine domaining without it! ;)

•••
Just used gdz414d to register four .mobi's for $6.99+/ea, down from $17.99/ea. I think this code expires today...

Thank you all who contribute to this thread - I can't imagine domaining without it! ;)

I'm glad you got to use it before it expired!

I've used it three times since I got the code :]

8-X

•••
This hasn't been posted for a while, so i'll repost. Still works i believe.

$5.99 NEW .COM's - Up to 5 per customer! (Works for multiple years also). Use this link (only works by adding domains from that page, you can't just enter the code. Don't know why.).

All domains after the first 5 are still only $7.49.

If you have used this code before, you cannot use it again (Once you have passed the 5 domains i assume).

-Rhett.

Last edited:
•••
Ok, it's $1 time, here's how I did it.

Saw a tweet about scoring a rad poker name and hot discount code, this is the link: - http://www.facebook.com/GoDaddy?sk=app_208312065864420

Typed in my name, picked gender hit GO!

Didn't like the first name so I kept hitting go to get different names. Look under Your Offer when you do this and keep hitting GO! until you see:

YOU SCORED THE GOLDEN CHIP! $1.00 DOMAIN NAME!♥

Then just click the Use Now link and go get a name. Just registered a new .com, no problems.

•••
Awesome! Works great. Repped!

The coupon code is ACES1

•••
Thanks guys! Rep left, absolutely still works :)

•••
Great code! Aces1 also works for $1 transfers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back