IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It seems Bob is feeling generous lately ...

lksrtlment

Expires 12/31/12. :wave:

Just needed this about 2 mins ago :(

Confirming this also works for 50% off .ca

•••
•••
unlocked worked for me, but I'm not seeing the free .info offer anymore, did it expire?

•••
just share

$0.99 coupon
gofa4004hc
gofa4004ha
gofah086
gofa1001aa
cjc99FWX2
gofa2011aa
cjceb99x
unlocked
SMCOM199

$1.99 coupon
gofbc012
gofbcrm005
gofbcrm104
gofbgsp02
GOFBH005

$2.95 coupon
scott295
adam295
game295
geek295
lksrtl295d
gtnguk29
iap295d
cjc295d

$5.99 coupon
IAP599p
cjcFW599p
cjc599p

* Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

•••
25% Off GoDaddy Purchase of $65 Or More

Save 25% off your GoDaddy purchase of $65 or more.

Place code HPFBG65 in your cart or mention
the code when you call! Expires 1/3/2013.

•••
gofay001

SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $0.99*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!

*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $0.99 price good for the first year of three new or transfer .COMs per customer. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. After the first year, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
Last time when I back order can get good price.
But now most of the coupon did not work.
anybody know what is good backorder coupon ?

Thanks

Other coupon

cjc99FWX2
gofby002
gofbh005
cjc295d

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
Seams like no more free .infos
since today or yesterday.

on the 20th (yesterday), I got four free .INFO's.

they piggybacked on three COM transfers and one COM registration.

thanks to coupon codes, total cost: $5.40

•••
on the 20th (yesterday), I got four free .INFO's.

they piggybacked on three COM transfers and one COM registration.

thanks to coupon codes, total cost: $5.40

yes i got a free .info yesterday too.
Today it doesn't work anymore.

•••
Save 20% on orders of $60 or more.

Received via email.

Use source code NC5D13 when you check out to get your savings.

Expire 2/1/20013 at midnight (Pacific time).

(Please note, i'm in the UK and use their UK wesite, not sure if that will make any difference when using the code from elsewhere in the world).

Alex.

•••
gda547 - $7.50 .NET Domain Renewal

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

.COM just $0.99 - cjc99FWX2

•••
•••
1 first and check it .biz

hello Iravan yes you can buy 1 first and check it .biz

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

gda547 - $7.50 .NET Domain Renewal

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 PM ----------

.COM just $0.99 - cjc99FWX2
.COM just $0.99 this really very low rate.

•••
any .org registration codes?

Thanks

•••
Just used cjc99FWX2 to register 3 .com's for $1.17 each!

•••
many time without .CO transfer codes, i need one, thanks.

•••
in case you've used all 0.99/1.99/2.95 coupons - scott495 still works for 3 .com @ 4.95 plus .18

credit card only as always

•••
Seams like no more free .infos
since today or yesterday.
I hope Godaddy brings back the free whois privacy for 5 domains or more. I willingly added 2 more domains in the past for 7 bucks on the added two, just to get 5 domains and have domain privacy. When they replaced it with free .INFO, i only reg/transfer just 3 domains now.

Godaddy's whois privacy is unbelievably expensive.

•••
just share

$0.99 coupon
gofa4004hc
gofa4004ha
gofah086
gofa1001aa
cjc99FWX2
gofa2011aa
cjceb99x
unlocked
SMCOM199

$1.99 coupon
gofbc012
gofbcrm005
gofbcrm104
gofbgsp02
GOFBH005

$2.95 coupon
scott295
adam295
game295
geek295
lksrtl295d
gtnguk29
iap295d
cjc295d

$5.99 coupon
IAP599p
cjcFW599p
cjc599p

* Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer.

the only ones that seem to be working now are the $2.95 like "$cott295"

•••
I hope Godaddy brings back the free whois privacy for 5 domains or more. I willingly added 2 more domains in the past for 7 bucks on the added two, just to get 5 domains and have domain privacy. When they replaced it with free .INFO, i only reg/transfer just 3 domains now.

Godaddy's whois privacy is unbelievably expensive.

I agree, the 5+ free privacy offer was pretty good.

However with all the low cost domain codes lately, it's still comes out reasonably priced if you do it in two separate transactions.

Use the 0.99 code to get your domain first, then in a separate order, use that $3 privacy code somewhere in this thread, and overall you still end up ahead of regular price for just the domain.

•••
the only ones that seem to be working now are the $2.95 like "$cott295"
Wading through these lists on this hot australian summer day the only one that worked for me was "unlocked" which i guess i must have missed previously.

•••
Use the 0.99 code to get your domain first, then in a separate order, use that $3 privacy code somewhere in this thread, and overall you still end up ahead of regular price for just the domain.
I was thinking about that. However, by the looks of it, it seems privacy codes only show up once in a blue moon. And only good for 1 domain.

•••
•••
Only for US, CA

..still worked for my non-US credit card even with the order submitted from a 3rd country (Thailand)

i suspect some GD codes are more like a lottery involving a great deal of luck to get them work.
this is the most mystical thing in domaining to me.. except selected bigdata handregs of course..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back