NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Fresh and working...

599coms - Up to 3 .com domains @ 5.99/ea

•••
•••
Fresh and working...

599coms - Up to 3 .com domains @ 5.99/ea
Not working for me...

Just registered a .com for $8.17 (including a free .info) using the ol' Zine10 code.

•••
•••
Act fast, 599coms is "Limited to one order per customer, expiring after 10000 redemptions or at 11:59 PM on September 30th 2012 (whichever comes first)"

•••
•••
I only have 2 friends on Facebook: Namecheap, and Name.COM. lol

So i'm disqualified based on this GD coupon's 15-friends requirement. So sad.

Ha. Same. Too bad.

•••
•••
•••
this one expires on Sept. 25th : IAPWD495C for $4.95 .COMs

•••
any coupon code for .me renewal ?

Thanks

•••
I 'liked' the Facebook page, got the code, un-liked the page & removed the app.

•••
I 'liked' the Facebook page, got the code, un-liked the page & removed the app.
Invalid codes for you, from now on. For the rest of your life, you ingrate. lol

•••
I've done this multiple times lol Every time they have a FB code, I do it. Works okay for me

Invalid codes for you, from now on. For the rest of your life, you ingrate. lol

•••
Who knows, next they might start releasing codes with discounts based on how long you've "liked" them. 0days means $0 lol.

•••
Awesome, thanks Razor, still working the link is in original post
:bingo:
GoDaddy $2 domain offer - Like them on Facebook

•••
•••
After the outage and all, you'd think they would give a couple of $1, $2, and $3 codes but no...

I was trying to register a .com but couldn't get the price below $13 after trying every code here which is ridiculous, so I didn't register it.

We need $1 and $2 codes Godaddy!:|

•••
•••
I'm not sure whether it was posted already or not, but just in case:

I googled "transfer domain name" and got GoDaddy ad offering transfer at $2.95 plus ICANN, and used it to transfer a .com.

•••
LKSRTLDBP 7.99 and free Privacy

Has anyone used the code? I bought a .com and used the code after payment it still says privacy is off I tried to enable but it just takes me to checkout which $9.99

•••
Oh come on GoDaddy... where are the cheaper .com registration codes?

•••
•••
BACON3 is DEAD! Used to work for .com renewals... not anymore.

Any new code to replace it?!?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back