Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hey guys anything that will work on Go Daddy Auctions Backorder Domain Purchase. the backorder went to an auction and price is $65

i tried almost every % off code but no luck

•••
hey guys anything that will work on Go Daddy Auctions Backorder Domain Purchase. the backorder went to an auction and price is $65

i tried almost every % off code but no luck

This one is mentioned to work for backorders.

cjAFF30 also works for 30% of back orders. Just used it.

•••
this code use to work when placing the backorder, i am looking for something once backorder is acquired and it goes in auction.

•••
gdbbren8 worked for a .me bought at GD Auctions...

•••
gdbbren8 worked for a .me bought at GD Auctions...

whatdgya get? ;)

--- PEOPLE DONT FORGET " DOWNFORCE " FOR 15% OFF ALWAYS ---

•••
whatdgya get? ;)

--- PEOPLE DONT FORGET " DOWNFORCE " FOR 15% OFF ALWAYS ---

lol king, yes I might have gotten more with downforce :rolleyes: even paid taxes this time, but I didn't care much this time

I will tell you what I got as soon as the name is in my account, it's a domain for someone special :xf.love:

•••
Just used Cwm7 for a .net renewal of an expired domain. Still working :)

Reps added.....just used this to reg 2 .nets and a .info

•••
20% off....received in email.
FB20TLD

•••
" save25a " for 25% off of products (I do not think it works on domains), no minimums.

•••
.WS domains are now only 7.99

This offer ends Sunday, March 27, 2011 at midnight (Pacific Time) so place source code gdz312c

•••
Bumping my own question :blink:

guys probably a really stupid question, I need to transfer a bunch of .com domains and I was wondering if 20%-30% off codes for the whole order will work for transfers? I know single transfers can't be discounted but what if I hit well over $500 or so??

I would prefer sending the domains to dynadot and if it's 50 cent a piece difference I'd still do it but if I can save more then a dollar a piece I would send the lot to godaddy instead...

•••
guys probably a really stupid question, I need to transfer a bunch of .com domains and I was wondering if 20%-30% off codes for the whole order will work for transfers? I know single transfers can't be discounted but what if I hit well over $500 or so??

Coupon codes work only with orders that aren't already discounted. So, for example, if you want to use it with a bulk order (GoDaddy automatically lowers the fee per domain when your order contains many of them, usually 5 or more), the code won't work on that total, even if it's a notable amount. On the other hand, the total must not be lower than the minimum each code will work with.

I don't know if there's an automatic discount on bulk transfer, but if it is, then I suppose the code won't work. The best way would be to transfer domains with orders containing no more than 4 names each and using a 30% code with no minimum (but I don't think there is any currently, that's why I transferred many domains in December, using Christmas coupons).

Last edited:
•••
Thanks Buddy :)

legit rep coming (even though you don't need any more LOL)

•••
Just used gdbb776 for a .TV renewal. Its still working - got it down to $24.99.

And darn!! Just realised that the same code can be used to bring down .mobi renewal to about $10.99. Just renewed a couple of .mobi last week at almost full price. Guess you win some and then loose some more, thats life :)

•••
any code for 30 % off without minimum limit?

•••
.WS domains are now only 7.99

This offer ends Sunday, March 27, 2011 at midnight (Pacific Time) so place source code gdz312c

This appears to only be for registrations....? This did not work for renewals.

•••
any code for 30 % off without minimum limit?

Not sure if this has a limit as I don't have that many to check ;)

code: cjAFF30 will take 30% off and it may work in combination
with an already reduced order.

•••
save25a took $5 off a .us renewal -from $19.99 to $14.99
Anyone know of a better code for dot US ?

Also took $3 off a com renewal when the .us & com were combined at checkout(TOTAL of $8 off).

`

Last edited:
•••
•••
Any code for .Biz renewal? (About 7-8 $)

•••
Any code for .Biz renewal? (About 7-8 $)

CWM7 also works for .BIZ Renewals, lowering the price to $7.49 (+icann).

-Regards

•••
----------------------------------
GDBBREN8
----------------------------------

Detail:
.com $7.99** SAVE!
.net $7.50** SAVE!
.org $7.50** SAVE!
.info $6.99** SAVE!
.mobi $10.99** SAVE!
.us $19.99
.biz $14.99**
.name $14.99**
.me $19.99
.asia $19.99**
.cc $19.99

(** exclude icann fee $0.18

•••
this code here is plenty old, but seems like the new DOWNFORCE because it has NEVER not worked for me for a $7.49 dot com registration... we have to be talking six months straight now.. maybe longer (?)

POSTER412

**Please - No Rep Required

:)

•••
cjc749b007

Special Offer! Register or Transfer .Com For Just $7.49* Per Year

*Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain year. Some limitations apply.

•••
Bumping my own question :blink:

Make bulk order - ie. 30 .coms and enter code ( gdz324bc ) which lowers total amount for %30. That should give you best price on bulk regs.

And yes, sometimes codes can lower items that are already discounted - cjAFF30 was one of them, but they dont last long :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back