IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gdz227a [lowers .CO to 21.59 per name] Read Details below. Enjoy!

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 28% ON YOUR ORDER!

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, shipping & handling, sale priced domain names, bulk domains, premium domains, auction domains, Sunrise/Landrush domain registrations, discounted memberships or maintenance plans; additional disk space and bandwidth renewals, custom page layouts, custom headers, brand identity products, Incorporation Services, posters, die-cast cars, or gift cards. Discount reflected in your shopping cart -- cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including renewals discounted from current list pricing. After the initial purchase term, discounted products purchased with special offer discounts will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

-Regards

Hmm... just tested this with my $300-something order, it fails with "The promo code you entered is invalid, expired, or ineligible for the items you are purchasing." >:(

•••
•••
$7.60 DOT COM renewals !

Just renewed dot com domains at $7.60 (with fee) using code gdz227bp

Added them one at a time and these domains were originally $11.99 renewal cost (not marked down like some of mine for whatever reason, which thwarted the code)..

Give it a shot.

UPDATE: Forgot to mention that I could not get the code to work with greater than 5 domains. So I had to renew 5 dot com names at a time.

Last edited:
•••
FOllowing codes worked just now
PRESIDENT for new .com reg
gdbb776 on net renewal $7.68
cjc795dom for .com renewal $8.13 total

Used for gdbb776 .net renewal.

Thank You for the Code!!:]

•••
Just renewed dot com domains at $7.60 (with fee) using code gdz227bp

Added them one at a time and these domains were originally $11.99 renewal cost (not marked down like some of mine for whatever reason, which thwarted the code)..

Give it a shot.

UPDATE: Forgot to mention that I could not get the code to work with greater than 5 domains. So I had to renew 5 dot com names at a time.
The total for a dot com renewal came out to $8.42 for me; that's too much when others will do it for $8.13 total.

•••
The total for a dot com renewal came out to $8.42 for me; that's too much when others will do it for $8.13 total.

There are certain domains in my inventory that will renew for that with this code too, I dont know why.

Most of mine have renewed at $7.596 (to be exact) and I've renewed 35 so far (5 at a time). I will use other codes for the ones that wont get down that far with this code.

•••
Currently gives $3.99 privacy (tested on .com but may also work on other extensions):

gdbba1550

Also gives 15% off any purchase totalling $50 or more (not tested). Expiry date unknown.

Last edited:
•••

Same here...

•••
Hmm... just tested this with my $300-something order, it fails with "The promo code you entered is invalid, expired, or ineligible for the items you are purchasing." >:(

As listed in the Details, which were provided in the original post, this code is not applicable to Bulk Domains. Perhaps try to renew them in amounts beneath the bulk quantity, or try one of the 30% or 25% no minimum codes posted in prior pages. Here are a couple, which were just tested and still active at the time of this post:

gdz132a - Save 25% Off your order. No Limit / Exp: Unknown
gdbbc1026 - Save 25% Off your order. No Limit / Exp: Unknown
cjAFF30 worked like a charm for 30% Off, and was posted by TLDepot earlier this evening.

any .net code ?

For Renewal or Fresh Regs? Here are some old standards for both, which should work like a charm:

Renewals:
gdbbren8 - 7.50 .NET
gdbb776 - 7.50 .NET

New Regs:
CWM7 - 7.49 .NET
cjctld749 - 7.49 .NET

-Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Anything for .me? None of the codes from the last 3 pages seems to work :(

•••
be a bit creative......use the code leaving the Website Tonight, then next day you go nto your account and delete the add on..

•••
be a bit creative......use the code leaving the Website Tonight, then next day you go nto your account and delete the add on..

I've got a domain in my cart right now with that website tonight product in there too, but I am a bit apprehensive to purchase it because I dont know for sure if they refund the website tonight product, leaving the $1.99 domain.

The question that I have is, does anyone know for sure if they've gotten a refund on the web site tonight product? Or does Go Daddy just delete it from your product list and issue no refund?

The cart total is $12.15. If they dont refund the website tonight product then I effectively bought the domain for $12.15. I'd rather use a $5.99 code to buy a dot com right now.

The post that mentioned the $5.99 registration is at:
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/577802-godaddy-discount-codes.html#post4063718

I have used it for several dot com purchases...

•••
Anything for .me? None of the codes from the last 3 pages seems to work :(

For .ME Renewals, your best bet right now is to use the 30% Off code posted above [cjAFF30], while it is still active. 30% Off codes typically do not last too long, so take advantage while you still can.

-Regards

•••
For .ME Renewals, your best bet right now is to use the 30% Off code posted above [cjAFF30], while it is still active. 30% Off codes typically do not last too long, so take advantage while you still can.

-Regards

Thank you, but it was a fresh reg and I think that none of the codes work because .me is considered to be on sale.

•••
^^^^ That's exactly it. GD's current special is $8.99 for New .ME Regs, which is lower than any code they offer. So, naturally their sale price will trump, or render any code inactive. Not a bad price, IMHO.

-Regards

•••
so, what is the best current new reg code for a .com?

•••
so, what is the best current new reg code for a .com?

Do a google search on google.ca for "GoDaddy Renewal" and you should see an ad on top of the results for $5.99 or $6.99 regs. Click on it and off you go.

•••
Do a google search on google.ca for "GoDaddy Renewal" and you should see an ad on top of the results for $5.99 or $6.99 regs. Click on it and off you go.

The post that mentioned the $5.99 registration is at:
http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-...ml#post4063718

It still worked as of 2 days ago when I registered two domains at $5.99 + fee. You do have to go to that post and click on the link he/she provides because I tried to just put the code in the cart and that did not work. Clicking on the link and then registering through to the cart kept the price at $5.99. Not only that, it worked for multiple years for each domain!

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

As listed in the Details, which were provided in the original post, this code is not applicable to Bulk Domains. Perhaps try to renew them in amounts beneath the bulk quantity, or try one of the 30% or 25% no minimum codes posted in prior pages. Here are a couple, which were just tested and still active at the time of this post:

gdz132a - Save 25% Off your order. No Limit / Exp: Unknown
gdbbc1026 - Save 25% Off your order. No Limit / Exp: Unknown
cjAFF30 worked like a charm for 30% Off, and was posted by TLDepot earlier this evening.

For Renewal or Fresh Regs? Here are some old standards for both, which should work like a charm:

Renewals:
gdbbren8 - 7.50 .NET
gdbb776 - 7.50 .NET

New Regs:
CWM7 - 7.49 .NET
cjctld749 - 7.49 .NET

-Regards

Thank you!!! I was able to renew some of my dot com domains for $7.39 with cjAFF30. The domains had to be original price of $11.99 marked down in the cart to $10.30 for this code to work, so not all of my names were eligible for some reason. But the ones that were, were renewed for $7.39! And when you're renewing 100 names, the difference between that and $8 something is about $100!

I cant give you another Rep+ so I hope others see this and give you some!

THANKS!

•••
•••
Just received this one by email:

gdbbc994

Save 25% off your order. No minimum. Expiry date unknown. Handy backup code if the recently posted 30% and 28% off codes stop working.

•••
Just used gdbb776 for .com renewal $8.17 total.

•••
•••
cjAFF30 worked for .com renewal - rep to you added

cjAFF30 - 30%
Works like a charm, Saved me $17.99 on 2 .TV transfers. Rep on your way

•••
$8.13 .COM (The Cheapest .COM Renewal)
Code: cjc795dom

•••
OK412 Cheapest .com registration at $7.67 includes icann fee.
CWM7 Cheapest .net registration at $7.67 includes icann fee.

Kindest regards,
Darlene

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back