BODIS

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

matt_bodis

Bodis.comTop Member
Bodis.com Staff
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the same here! Very high page loading times.

•••
I am aware of the issue it is a very difficult problem because we are being hit with spam. Out of nowhere our incoming traffic has spiked and I cannot pinpoint to any single issue.

Having said that, we obviously credit every time something like this happens and we haven't done the crediting yet. So please just be patient I am dealing with the issue.

The issue has been resolved fully now. We just need to go ahead and credit everyone for these slow days which is November 10th - 13th.

The pages should be loading very fast now.

Will get back to everyone else's posts today.

•••
Just did a screen shot, curious to see how much you will actually add :)

•••
Everyone that has been ever credited by us before knows that the credits is probably the best reason to use Bodis. ;)

•••
you are right Matt !

here is an idea for a additional slogan for bodis ( this one is free of charge ! )

"got to love those bonuses - got to love bodis.com"

•••
•••
It's not a repeat. Today is a DDOS attack that comes and goes.

•••
I can't access bodis. What's going on? DDOS?

•••
What's going on ?
Revenue going down day by day.

•••
Revenue is in the bottom.
Last day I got 10% of revenue comparing to month before.
Revenue in this month is about 50% to month before.
Something is going wrong.
Contacted Yue Li from bodis 4 days ago- still did not got any reply.

•••
Be patient, something might going wrong but I believe they currently work on it :)

Revenue is in the bottom.
Last day I got 10% of revenue comparing to month before.
Revenue in this month is about 50% to month before.
Something is going wrong.
Contacted Yue Li from bodis 4 days ago- still did not got any reply.

•••
This months is not a good one for me too

•••
Bodis Rocks!!

Last edited:
•••
I did sign up with bodis.com a couple of days ago.
So far yesterday and today I can't login.
Then I tried some of my sites and they don't even display.

What is the deal here?

I had a steady (very low) money maker with parked.com and tried my chances with bodis. So far, it has been on and off line.

Time to go back...

•••
There shouldn't be any issues right now as the DDOS has calmed down and/or our firewall has taken care of it.

If you can't login / sites can't display then please let me know. That should no longer be the case.

As far as the DDOS it was yesterday and day before and I have yet to credit any users for the downtime for those days, which I will be doing so shortly.

We just don't know if it is over or if we'll still be affected by it.

•••
Update:

1. Credits for 16th and 17th have been queued and are now going to display in stats within 1 hour.

2. We have released 3 new "Lite" templates a few hours ago that are now being added to the default templates on all domain names parked with Bodis:

Blue:

Red:

Gray:

Enjoy everyone! :) These templates should increase performance and I'm sure this will be a good performing week due to this new release.

PS
We also have green and orange that I did not release because it was too bright. However, if anyone wants to try it I can definitely enable on your domains.

I am excited because from tests these templates shown a gain in revenues and I think this will definitely help everyone.

Last edited:
•••
As far as the DDOS it was yesterday and day before and I have yet to credit any users for the downtime for those days, which I will be doing so shortly.

We just don't know if it is over or if we'll still be affected by it.

Thanks Matt! :tu:

Update:

1. Credits for 16th and 17th have been queued and are now going to display in stats within 1 hour.

2. We have released 3 new "Lite" templates a few hours ago that are now being added to the default templates on all domain names parked with Bodis:

Blue:

Red:

Gray:

Enjoy everyone! :) These templates should increase performance and I'm sure this will be a good performing week due to this new release.

PS
We also have green and orange that I did not release because it was too bright. However, if anyone wants to try it I can definitely enable on your domains.

I am excited because from tests these templates shown a gain in revenues and I think this will definitely help everyone.

Wow-nice!! Will they be automatically applied to our domains already parked?

This is really cool!! The pages are more visually appealing to the visitor and attracts him/her to perhaps do a bit more than just close the browser tab... So revenues are likely to increase! I am looking forward to greater revenue and more! :D

Regards,
:wave:

•••
Revenue has been increased a lot today, is there something else going on except new templates?

•••
Hi,

I just registered with bodis.com couple day ago and today my account suspended without notice/warning. is anything wrong with my account?

regards,
abidkecil

suspended.png

Last edited:
•••
Revenue has been increased a lot today, is there something else going on except new templates?

Although I hope not, I say glitch. My revenue is up 400% & I'm not talking about a couple of $'s per day.

•••
what is going on with revenue for 19/11/2011. There is so big increase ?

•••
There was a bug I am rolling it back to 00:00 of the day and re-doing the stats now.

There was a mistake made in the wrong piece of code last night when I was updating templates and the system.

Just a few minutes before it updates to what it should've been,

•••
where is my todays earnings ? plz man solve the problem and plz plz increase your revenue percentage. bodis is too good but the cpc are to low of bodis. thanks

•••
They are not lost every single visitor and click is stored correctly in our database. We are still waiting for today's earlier bug to be rolled back across all accounts.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

•••
That means revenue that was increased then decreased will change again till the end of the day?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back