Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Established zopso.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

-MGS-

Established Member
Impact
7
Hey,

Well I am selling this new directory but only at the right price! As I have worked on it very hard in the past few weeks that it has been launched. I have worked hard. So that is why I hold the right to retract this from the auction at any time!

------------
The domain:
------------
http://zopso.com

Registered at Godaddy.com

Created on: 29-May-06
Expires on: 29-May-07

So far has the following stats:

172 google back links and is predicted to get PR 3 at next update

------------
The site
------------

Ok, this site uses PHPLD 2 on the site and uses a free template.

The site directory has 539 links added in the directory and has made $35 from this site from featured listings.

------------
Traffic
------------
May 2006 11
Jun 2006 740

These are unique hits and screenshots can be shown if needed!

-----------
Other information
-----------
This directory also has a banner which can be used as adverting. You get this banner and can see it here:-

http://zopso.com/zopso.gif

If you have any question just PM me or post here1 I am selling this as I no longer have time as I am planning to launch another site soon and need to get rid of my other projects

Starting Price: $40
BIN: $200

Thanks

Dan

H$75 at DP
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How easy is it to change the template? I think that one's getting a bit overused ...
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back