Dynadot

domain ZoomServers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Zoom Servers - Appraisal please :)
Ten8Sdh.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you're playing with fire. Zoom is an existing software, that has servers ...you've got Zoom Servers. I'd be concerned about this

(In my opinion)

•••
I think you're playing with fire. Zoom is an existing software, that has servers ...you've got Zoom Servers. I'd be concerned about this

(In my opinion)

Thanks for your reply. I’m not sure when I registered this domain and I’ve had it for quite a few years. I know at the time I didn’t even know what zoom was but I know that doesn’t make a difference.

I am really sure what to do with it to be honest when I first bought it I was going to develop it into a bit of a review site of different servers.

I’ll probably just either let it drop or maybe sell.

——-

Does anyone else have any thoughts or opinions on this domain?

•••
How much money you got is my appraisal. In your wallet to compensate.

Last edited:
•••
Mmm, ok.
Just as well I never developed it all those years back :)

•••
Looks like your domain was registered in 2017 and zoom was incorporated in 2010. Hence they can come after you. By the way, I have ZoomLens.xyz

•••
there is no such thing as a general trademark you have to specify the field your trademark is in i tried to look up zoom's couldn't find it perhaps some of you can check and report back if 'servers' is listed

•••
I deleted it, not really worth the hassle or worry for me. I’m pretty sure I purchased it from someone here i while back actually and planned to make a server review site or a reseller.

anyway, thanks for the replies everyone.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back