Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Zoom.cc

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

Da ChefTop Member
Impact
676
Zoom.cc
I picked this up yesterday.
Any ideas for value. I like this name a lot.

com - net - org - info - biz - us - ws - bz - cc - nu - cn - tv - de - in - co.uk - org.uk - com.cn - org.cn - net.cn

all gone
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Zoom.cc
I put it on Sedo late on the 14th of July...
Sedo unique numbers are now...66
Feb 14 - 1
Feb 15 - 6
Feb 16 - 56
Feb 17 - 3 (so far today)
I am trying to figure out if these are good numbers or average/poor...
Is there any benchmark?

Thanks
Jim
 
0
•••
it is hard when it is not a .com. It is brandable though.
 
0
•••
So far 99 uniques at SEDO in 15 days....
a little development might be in order...

Thanks for the input Raspberry...it is appreciated
 
0
•••
I'd say very good name but poor extension!
High $xx to low $xxx now!
Good luck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back