Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Zonoid.com Appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kfkm09

Established Member
Impact
1
I would like an appraisal on http://www.zonoid.com/.

Zonoid means, "like a zone" according to Google, and I registered the domain name through GoDaddy.

Thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i say regfee +/- as it has no potential till developed fully
 
0
•••
reg fee. try to develop it ;)
 
0
•••
Appraisal

Thanks! I have a few questions. First of all, what should it be developed into? For example, a community, a blog, etc...? Also, if it were fully deveveloped, how much would you estimate it would sell for, and would I have to sell the website design also?
 
0
•••
Zonoid.com..it can be developed into a gaming site as the name sounds flashy
 
0
•••
Registration fee.

Good Luck:)!


True_Snake
 
0
•••
low $xx wholesale -- Short and possibly brandable, but not a commonly used word.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back