auction zonoid.com - $1.00 Starting Bid!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kfkm09

Established Member
Impact
1
Zonoid means, "like a zone" according to Google. This is a great name that is brandable to very many situations, and it's starting at a GREAT price, $1.00! Please feel free to bid generously, as this domain name is only one word in length! It is pronounced, "Zone Oid". That's as good as it gets for the sound of a name. You can't get much "cooler" than that!

Payments will be made via PayPal, ([email protected]), and the name will be transferred through GoDaddy. So, start your bidding, and have fun!

Please note that if I find the final bid to be too low, I may not go through with the offer. There is no definitive price for this however, so please feel free to bid absolutely any amount. Who knows how low I may accept?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Oh, I almost forgot! This auction will close in around 24 hours. Sorry about that!
 
0
•••
1
 
0
•••
Bid to me low? huh? then why dont u start the bidding at a higher price? not 1$ lol
 
0
•••
Come on everyone! Help me out! I need a little extra money, so bid on Zonoid!
 
0
•••
*Bump!*
 
0
•••
This auction will end in an hour from now! Get bidding!
 
0
•••
well..since you might not accept it..i dunno man

why dont u guys put the starting price at what u will accept?
 
0
•••
Kfkm09, 5 bumps in a 24-hour period is ridiculous. Please limit your bumps to once every 24 hours, as per forum guidelines http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=41946 :

Please be reasonable and FAIR with the amount of Sales threads (per day) AND gratuitous self *bumps* for your domains here.

Also, your thread set the starting bid price at $1, so the current $1 bid, while low, is entirely valid:

Kfkm09 said:
This is a great name that is brandable to very many situations, and it's starting at a GREAT price, $1.00!
 
0
•••
$2
 
0
•••
armstrong said:
Kfkm09, 5 bumps in a 24-hour period is ridiculous. Please limit your bumps to once every 24 hours, as per forum guidelines http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=41946 :



Also, your thread set the starting bid price at $1, so the current $1 bid, while low, is entirely valid:

Whoa, entirely agree armstrong, guess he should have realized that there was a possibility of very low bids!
 
0
•••
i think i won the auction at $1

paypal :P??
 
0
•••
I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for this domain to actually sell for a dollar. I'm sure I'm going to get tons of hatemail for this, but as I said in the original post, "Please note that if I find the final bid to be too low, I may not go through with the offer." I thought this would be okay, but I realize now why it isn't. I really can't sell this domain name anymore, so again, I'm sorry to anyone who may have wanted this domain name, and I won't do this again.
 
0
•••
Kfkm09
I will withdraw my bid.
You have to read the rules of an auction.
Also this is a must read for someone who is obviously new.
It is an article by a member here & you may want to pay close attention to the part about *reserve* for the future.

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?t=40802

As for the outcome here I guess you are going to have to depend on the kindness of strangers to let you "off the hook".

My 2 dimes & a nickel's worth
Jim
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back