NameSilo

Zone files for less common extensions

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
31
I'm looking for zone files for extensions such as:
- .tv
- .cc
- .me
- .im
- .mx/.com.mx
etc

If anybody knows where I can access the zone files for the less common extensions, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The ccTLD registries do not generally provide access to the zone files.

Regards...jmcc
 
0
•••
try exody.com
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back