domain ZLZO.COM & ZLZO.CO

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

zcheridan

Established Member
Impact
Hi!
First time here~
Could someone guide me on the valuation for these two domains that I own? I don't mind maknig this sale quick and hasty~
Thanks!
Z

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Something tells me zillow could be interested in this could be zillo zone ,and very easy to type in the way the keypad is situated,do a small study ,and present this to the marketing department ,or cio for 2-3 grand if not maybe 500-700 to domain investor ,.co would just be an add in

Last edited:
•••
•••
Something tells me zillow could be interested in this could be zillo zone ,and very easy to type in the way the keypad is situated,do a small study ,and present this to the marketing department ,or cio for 2-3 grand if not maybe 500-700 to domain investor ,.co would just be an add in

Lol ;) not bad - but they are tough to sell names to, they turned down Home.com for $35M even though they paid $3.2B for Trulia and they turned down - all combinations of Z(L).com

•••
Lol ;) not bad - but they are tough to sell names to, they turned down Home.com for $35M even though they paid $3.2B for Trulia and they turned down - all combinations of Z(L).com
I never used the email tool to see how many times an email is opened ,but this is where that tool can come in handy, has anyone used a specific service?

•••
I never used the email tool to see how many times an email is opened ,but this is where that tool can come in handy, has anyone used a specific service?

Actually Ben, I know one of the higher up executives - one who makes decisions such as these - and they were clear in their emails, respectful, but clear that the SEO value on Home.com was not good enough for them to spend 8 figures.
I laughed a little bit ;)

Last edited:
•••
yeah and it don't pass the radio test either:xf.wink:

I believe the founder of zillo Worked for Microsoft and started up expedia.com ,so he may be sort of right ,but the Fuc*** brand man

35 million may be too rich but a steal at 5-10 million ,still parked so may be do-able

Last edited:
•••

Heeey~ Thanks for the interesting thought! It took me a while to figure out what you meant but I understand it now~ :) Thanks thanks! I'll try!

•••
yeah and it don't pass the radio test either:xf.wink:

I believe the founder of zillo Worked for Microsoft and started up expedia.com ,so he may be sort of right ,but the Fuc*** brand man

35 million may be too rich but a steal at 5-10 million ,still parked so may be do-able

You're exactly right - the brand is incomparable - the ability to overthrow ever realestate company out there and claim the throne for what it is ... Yea $35M is a lot but look at the most expensive domains ever, I personally believe Home.com is way more valuable then LasVegas.com or CarInsurance.com

•••
actually... is there anyway you guys can translate what you said. I speak english it's just that I can't really understand the slang lmao

•••
actually... is there anyway you guys can translate what you said. I speak english it's just that I can't really understand the slang lmao

All we were discussing is the practical implications of proposing your name to Zillow Corp for usage in marketing but we both agree that after careful consideration, they are too full of themselves to appreciate names like these ;) lmao

•••
lololol oh man.... can i get help getting an appraisal again then XD;

•••
How does one go about contacting ZILLOW in this case?
I've never thought about selling it to a company before

•••
z!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back