Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Ziygo.com - Probably nothing.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ziygo

New Member
Impact
0
I originally bought this domain for one of my projects but never really used it. I don't think it's worth much, if anything, but it may be. What do you think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$2x
 
0
•••
I like 5L.coms & have quite a few.

Personally this is not one that I would of registered for myself.

I have seen much worse ones & it is gonna take quite a few years to see where this market goes.

I do believe that you can flip it fairly easily in the $xx range

it is pronounceable, i am just not sure on the Y in it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back