Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Blinque.com - Domain apparaisal request

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
0
I have had Blinque.com (alternative spelling of "blink") for awhile now, it was originally to be the name of a piece of software I was developing, but I never got around to releasing it and I don't personally have a use in the domain any longer.
However, I see a lot of branding potential in the name, I think it may be worth a good bit, what do you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone have any advice as to the value of this domain? I would greatly appreciate it. :)
 
0
•••
The value is only as much as the buyer sees it. :)
 
0
•••
might make an interesting webcam or photo rating site.. brandable, low xx - mid xx as is IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back