IT.COM

domain Zit (dot) net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

macleod18

Established Member
Impact
Please appraise the value of this domain zit (dot) net to the end user.
Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would be happy with anything about low $xxxx to an end user, mid-high xxx to a reseller.

•••
Pronouncable and 3L .NET
just searched ZIT on google. the first result was Zit means pimple and some other results stating there is a British magazine strip named zit. so not exactly you have any or much end users for it.

Well to my opinion reseller will buy this for Mid $XXX or higher but not $XXXX ofcourse. end user might pay $XXXX mid

•••
I like the repeating half-rhyme sound of "zit" plus "net".

There are lots of acne-related creams and medications out there. They can't all own Zit.com.

Plus, Zit.net makes a good brandable name for anything aiming at an edgy, youthful (not necessarily teenaged) audience.

I'm a fan. If you caught me on a day when I had fewer expensive "must buy" domains on my list, I'd probably make an offer. You wouldn't like the offer, of course; but at least I'd be making one.

This domain could sell for mid $x,xxx to an end user. More is not impossible but not likely either.

•••
ZIT means sit in Dutch, and .net is a very common name here..

•••
Im very surprised this got a few xxx valuations from resellers.
I wouldnt sell for less than mid xxxx regardless of reseller or not.

•••
Around 1K to resellers and mid to high $xxxx to an end-user. This is a nice three .net and a good alternative to the parked but not for sale .com version.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back