Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Zip locator or store locator software??

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Bill36

Established Member
Impact
201
I am looking for zip locator or store locator software that is FREE. I just recently registered ziplocator.us and would like to develop it into a site where you can search zip codes and find stores, gas stations, etc around that zip code. I have found a few online but they are all paid. I would like to find a free software that is somewhat reliable as a test run for the site. If its successful I would like to purchase the software.

Can anyone help me out?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back