IT.COM

ziggs.com - Ever hear about it? Who's googling you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
This was on the front page of yahoo (Zigg dot com). Tell's you who's searching for you-interesting.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=4226712&cl=9963970&src=news

Its sorta down as they can't handle all the traffic(I believe) but the video explains pretty good. Its free but they charge 5 bucks a month to seo your name/domain to get it up to the top of Google.

Wow did they score by being on the front page of Yahoo.

g-

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
LOL. We must have seen it at the same time, I just left their site. Does appear interesting, and worth looking at further.

I entered it a second time, with the www, and it came up.

•••
Seems to be up and down. Would like to try this.

•••
can you do this yourself with statcounter type accounts? i can see location and isp, i'm sure phone number or name would be an easy step.

i take it you are not getting your website to the top of google, they are gettting your ziggs page to the top. which would be just another site you need to out SEO eh? their ads ahead of yours

Last edited:
•••
I think this "tracking" only shows for your Ziggs Profile Page from what I understand, not really what people are searching for you on Google.

•••
Yofie said:
I think this "tracking" only shows for your Ziggs Profile Page from what I understand, not really what people are searching for you on Google.

agreed, the people who google you and click on your ziggs page. it might as well be the people who click on your own website.

Last edited:
•••
Interesting, is it working for anyone yet. Seems to be down still here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back