NameSilo

domain ZexCo.Com - Hmm...?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uriko

New Member
Impact
0
So yeah, is it good? And.. How much could I get from it?

http://img503.imageshack.us/img503/3531/all07monthsbm3.png - From all of '07
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/4998/lastmonthnu2.png - June

It's made like $20/month on TLA the last two months, it's just started out on TLA... (And just now I checked TLA and have made another $18 so far, the 2nd day of July...)

Domain zexco.com
Keywords (Autodetected) zex co
Frequency 824
Anchor Text 2,570
Title 0
Backlinks 2,470
Alexa Ranking 2,466,778
Estimated Traffic / Day some
Search Potential/mo 69
http://EstiBot.com BETA Valuation USD 850
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Isn't this a website?
 
0
•••
Uhm. . . Yeah? I want it appraised though -_- ...
 
0
•••
Hehe, ok.

I'm not that good in appraising websites.
I usely take a minimum of 12 months estimated revenue as a potential saleprice.
 
0
•••
Okay, what about anyone else?

EDIT: The domains hosting is currently down although...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back