Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Zesf dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilcesco

Established Member
Impact
43
Any appraisal / opinion is very welcome.
Rep+ for all.
:)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
a pronounceable name; i like it
mid $xxx
 
0
•••
Hmmm... I have trouble calling this one pronounceable. The F after S just does not roll off my tongue. I would call it a good trip prem + Z, which are going for high xx to low xxx right now.
 
0
•••
$90-$130 :)

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Triple premium, semi-pronounciable LLLL.com worth around $150 imo.
 
0
•••
dman_2007 said:
Triple premium, semi-pronounciable LLLL.com worth around $150 imo.

Agreed, it would be a lot if it was zest.com
 
0
•••
Zesf.com - Sounds catchy :p
Anyways, A triple premium and a pronounceable LLLL.com with the extra "look" factor.
I'd say $175 is the reseller value.
 
0
•••
I'd value this one in the Low $xxx range.
 
0
•••
I wouldn't sell it for less than 300$, it's a short, pronounceable ( at least in my language ), easily remembered and brandable domain :imho:
 
0
•••
not too pronouncable, around $150-$200 reseller
 
0
•••
Low $xxx - $300 :imho:
 
0
•••
I would say easily,$200
 
0
•••
$150-$200 :gl:
 
0
•••
I would say low $xxx
 
0
•••
LLLL.com nothing lower $300
 
0
•••
That Zesf has Zest!

Low $xxx

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back