NameSilo

domain zese dot com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
2,512
Just picked it up. I like the way it looks and its the old cvcv.com. Thanks in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
great name, i would say 1500-2700 usd
 
0
•••
I like it too....you need a motivated buyer, and you could fetch low $xxxx. If I were you, i would hold it for a year or two.
 
0
•••
:gn:

mid $x,xxx :imho:
 
0
•••
Hi,

Positive:
- .net, .org are taken
- very brandable
- easy to remember
- short

Negative:
- hard to pronounce for me (from Denmark) :)
- not a real word

I would say low $xxx

Looking at the others appraise, I feel ashamed of my self :red: , but I really can't see why so much for this domain?

Good luck and best regards,
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back