IT.COM

.tv Zeichentrick.tv sold for 5,000 EUR

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another great German sale :)
Does anybody knows what is the meaning of this word?

babelfish thinks it's Indication trick - doesn't makes sense, i think

•••
It means Cartoon in german, I like the soundZ of that price Im sporten Maerchen.tv with out the umlaute, maybe I should part with it. After all the fairy tale was more or less invented in the Germski..

•••
Really Zeichentrick.tv sounds great and perfect with this extension. :)

•••
Too many "sales" on sedo never go thru for me to take comfort in this. When I see it used by the new owner I'll feel better.

•••
It means Cartoon in german, I like the soundZ of that price Im sporten Maerchen.tv with out the umlaute, maybe I should part with it. After all the fairy tale was more or less invented in the Germski..

Thanks benzdorf!

May I ask if Zauberkunst goes well with .tv ? :)

•••
I think Zauberkunst fitz the extention very well, I mean come on man; the word " Magic " in german... thatZ a very nice score ! " Sweet " !

Last edited:
•••
I think Zauberkunst fitz the extention very well, I mean come on man; the word " Magic " in german... thatZ a very nice score ! " Sweet " !

Thank you :) Some time ago tried to flip it to 2-3 endusers without any results. Probably need to wait ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back