Exp: 2017-02-18
10 years old
Registrar: godaddy
Payment: PayPal
End Date: 120 hours after last bid
Starting price: $5
Increments: $5 (or more)
BIN: $350
Payment required within 24h of auction end.
Accepting BIN offers through PM only please

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
This auction has been reinstated due to in invalid sales attempt. All BINs must be updated in the first post & add a new comment prior to a sold post (In the thread). All those things must happen in order for a BIN Sale to be valid.

At this time, all the BIN sold posts are invalidated and the auction will continue until the end time or the proper BIN procedure is followed,

Thanks and good luck everyone,

•••
•••
This auction is still open, no BIN was posted in the original post, nor was a new comment made announcing the BIN in the thread. This sale is invalid and the auction is still running.

•••
•••
•••
This auction is still open, no BIN was posted in the original post, nor was a new comment made announcing the BIN in the thread. This sale is invalid and the auction is still running.

Eric,

As posted by the seller on post 1

BIN sold

•••
they don't accept post#1 bins only I think

gotta be posted on thread, with proper recent timestamp etc.
else it doesn't count as "recently added bin" cause there is no way to track timestamps
@Eric Lyon
cheers

•••
Eric,

As posted by the seller on post 1

BIN sold
Invalid sold post, the seller needs to follow the rules and post a new comment with BIN in this thread so every bidder gets an alert of the BIN change. Until the rules are followed, this auction will continue & the high bidder will win.

Thanks,

•••
Well I own the domain

So if someone posts sold how's that going to help

•••
i dont know. but he dont let it go. i will add a bin on the thread as e asked and you will claim sold again....
ridiculous

•••
Well I own the domain

So if someone posts sold how's that going to help
The rules must be followed to maintain the integrity and safety of the community. There are rules in place for a reason. Regrettably, this domain is still up for sale until the rules have been followed. If someone else wins, you'll have to return the domain to the seller, they will refund you, and the seller will then sell to the official winner in compliance with the rules.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding,

•••
its not gonna help. sellers should just learn to follow rules.
there are more and more failed bin auctions on namepros every day.
it's like a cancer.
cheers

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back