Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Zandango.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,097
How do I value a name like Zandango.com. It gets a couple hundred hits a month and 15% click through to movie ticket ads. I don't even know what it means, but maybe it's people thinking Fandango is Zandango. But, even without Fandango, Zandango is a cool sounding names.

Same thing for Zoobie.com. It's meaningless as far as I can tell, but it gets almost as much traffic.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
good question
 
0
•••
I'm not sure if you would face trademark issues with that, with it only being one letter off from Fandango. I think it's a little bit too long to be brandable (took me about a month to remember Fandango and that required constant drilling in my mind), probably low to mid $xx.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back