ZAD.mobi

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawyer

Established Member
Impact
0
Taking offers on Zad.Mobi

Zad.Mobi is registered at Directi through 11-Oct-2006 , 2 years.

p.s :
zad - the entertaining Russian word, and also an official abbreviation of the country Zadar, and is simple 3 good letters :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I have found the intermediary. You send it of money, it sends me. We have already discussed the price. The percent for all translations is included into the sum. Well to communicate through icq.
 
0
•••
so this name is still for sale?
 
0
•••
Okay sawyer. I willl send money today to escrow.com they will be email you very soon 24 hrs about :) I pay for it to. sorry rosh name is sold for $300 USD
 
0
•••
nice buy u8l2!

you will do well out of this name!
 
0
•••
Sorry 4 the confusion rosh but sawyer is in the other side of the world so I am replying to private msgs using my blackberry.which won't let me do anything else but a quick reply. My blackberry freezes up. Sawyer I don't have icq, I have msn and yahoo. The same user name on both u8l2, just add me to your friends list
 
0
•••
I think this is going to be unsold...
 
0
•••
italiandragon said:
I think this is going to be unsold...
I on the contrary want as it is possible to sell more soon, but u8l2 2-nd day does not answer the personal message. Offer then you rates.
 
0
•••
up !
 
0
•••
up
 
0
•••
EDITED: I'm not interested in this auction anymore. It's too suspicious. Anyway, GOOD LUCK sawyer
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Excuse that here suspicious? I have received the good offer if the transaction does not take place, I shall let to you the know.
 
0
•••
The domain is sold!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the sale Sawyer
 
0
•••
Congrats to both of you!
 
0
•••
I was the one who accepted the PayPal payment from Kamloops and transfered it in to sellers requested currency.

Just so you know, I run Russian domain name forum (DomenForum.net), and in case you are asked to send payments to pleasuretodeal[bark]yahoo.com, you should know right away you are dealing with me.

Acting as a third party in transactions between users, I have some tricks that I use to discover fraudulent sellers and/or buyers, so you rmoney/domains are safe with me.

Kamloops, congratulations on your recent purchase.


Regards,
Alex
 
0
•••
uhmmm I`m confused.....
 
0
•••
Media.info said:
I was the one who accepted the PayPal payment from Kamloops and transfered it in to sellers requested currency.

Just so you know, I run Russian domain name forum (DomenForum.net), and in case you are asked to send payments to pleasuretodeal[bark]yahoo.com, you should know right away you are dealing with me.

Acting as a third party in transactions between users, I have some tricks that I use to discover fraudulent sellers and/or buyers, so you rmoney/domains are safe with me.

Kamloops, congratulations on your recent purchase.


Regards,
Alex

i have been on that forum, but it was not allowing me to post i dont know why :]
 
0
•••
Sawyer sold the domain to me. He is in Russia. I sent paypal to Media.info pleasuretodeal[bark]yahoo.com, he handled the transaction for Sawyer.

It was an odd way to do things but I guess for Sawyer in Russia it works well for him.

I still dont have it transferred to my account, Sawyer and I were having some translation problems. I am at the point for him to send me the codes from godaddy in order to complete the transfer. I could have just opened an account where it is now but I did not want another place to have names. I am sure it will get worked out once Sawyer wakes up...
 
0
•••
Kamloops I have received the following answer from GoDaddy:


A request to transfer ZAD.MOBI has been submitted to the domain's Registry. The Registry will contact the current Registrar to make a final verification of the transfer. At present we are waiting on them to respond to this request. Some Registrars will try to verify requests of this kind before accepting them. Be sure to respond to any correspondence from your current Registrar in a timely manner or they may hold the domain. However, if the Registrar does not respond for a period of 5-7 days, the Registry will release the domain to us. This is what happens with many Registrars, so it may be a few days before the transfer is complete. Once Go Daddy has been informed of the outcome we will let you know.


Media.info - thanks that were noted in this theme.

p.s see http://whois.domaintools.com/zad.mobi , Status:PENDING TRANSFER
 
0
•••
italiandragon said:
uhmmm I`m confused.....

There is nothing to be confused about. Russians can not accept PayPal payments, and I am here to help them.

By the way, I live in Chicago.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back