Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain yuxtaponer.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cdawgz28

Established Member
Impact
7
One word "juxtapose" in Spanish..Any thoughts?

kinda a far out there word i know.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I own two spanish dictionary words one obscure and one more used, the obscure one receives more visits than the known one. I have tried to sold them but no interested yet.
Spanish is my mother tongue and I can assure you that it is one of the most obscure words in my language, it is used only on specific scientific classes on the school-high school or plants related professionals but no one else uses it.
Being an infinitive verb perhaps help but it definitely has not any commercial use I can see on first sight and that is the reason why none of the other extensions is taken.
The domain is reg if lucky otherwise $0, perhaps a collector of Spanish verbs could pay up to $15 but do not expect more. If just registered ask for a refund ASAP.
 
0
•••
It was $1.99 so im not too worried lol, I dunno why juxtapose came to mind tonight haha
 
0
•••
Case closed XD
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back